Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Vidogi Salon

Congratulations !

We have over 10+ professional Hairstylists & Make-up artists at Vidogi Salon & Boutique in Old Town Scottsdale, AZ. Our specialties include Bridal Make up, Hair Extensions, Wedding Up-do's, Make overs, & Cut & Color.

YES! WE DO DO AIRBRUSH MAKE UP! =)

Our Passion has always been in beauty, and making you feel the most special for any occasion. This blog is dedicated to our passion and creativity. We have a team of 10+ stylists and can take care up to 18+ hair & make up services in one day or do multiple weddings. We do make sure everything is on time and deliver the best attention to each client that we work on that day. In 2014-2015 alone, we've done over 60 weddings hair & make up.

Simple, Classic Beauty, Sophistication, Extravagant, Exotic or Timeless Glamour — We've always satisfied all of my brides with their requests! We offer endless options to help brides look effortlessly chic with the trends. We also able to reciprocate any pictures the bride brings to us. Whether you prefer hair & makeup that's soft and natural or bold and dramatic, especially with tricky thick curly hair- we can always customize the look to suit you.

Let us make your wedding day/night in the most memorable way!! Perfecting your day is our job! Our signature is our promise to all Our clients. All of the brides love how their make up last all day without feeling like they have make up on. We can also create all hair pieces to suit your dress and your bouquets. Our work has been published in Arizona Weddings, Phoenix Bride & Groom Magazine, Vedere Magazine, and Miss Az USA 2015. We represent a symbol of quality to all weddings that we do. We hope that we can bring the best hair & make up to your special day and make sure your exceptional beauty is unveiled by our work.

• Arizona Airbrush Studio

Vidogi Salon 4
  • Hope

Hope Lee · Married on 10/12/2019

Best decision ever!

Denise and her team are just fantastic! They did such a great job with my make up as well as my maid of honor and mom's. They were quick and efficient but the quality was amazing. Hair and make up did not come undone of fade throughout the night. I didn't know even need to touch anything. I got my make up started at 11am and partied until midnight! Highly recommend them! They know what they are doing and are fantastic at it!

Vidogi Salon 5
    Vidogi Salon 6
    Sent on 11/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

Denise and her team are talented and wonderful to work with! I had a wonderful experience and all of the bridesmaids were looking and feeling beautiful as well. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/14/2018

I've been to Vidogi Salon for a color correction and hair extensions. I initially reached out to Denise, the owner, for the color correction. She took the time to speak with me and recommended I come in to see Chad. I was able to get an appointment the following day (so grateful!!) and I couldn't have been more pleased with the end result. He achieved the perfect platinum blonde color while considering the integrity of my hair and came up with a long-term treatment plan to restore it to a healthy condition.

Since then, I've continued to see Chad for the color. He foiled my dark roots so they blend beautifully into the platinum blonde without the harsh growth line and added 22" hair extensions for my upcoming wedding. He placed the extensions so they look very natural and I receive compliments on a daily basis. It looks absolutely gorgeous!! Chad is truly an artist!

My experience at the salon has always been pleasant and welcoming since my first interaction with Denise. The staff is super friendly and I look forward to my appointments! This is hands down the best salon I have been to so if you're researching a new stylist - stop looking, you won't find better service elsewhere! And if you're a blonde, Chad is definitely your guy!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Vidogi Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Spa
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Scottsdale, 85251 See on map