Washington, DC 20010 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Victoria Ruan Photography

Hi! I'm Victoria.

Thanks for visiting me page!

I'm a visual storyteller who is deeply committed to creating images that are authentic, beautiful, and uplifting. There are so many ways couples and families express and communicate love for each other and I love capturing those nuances in my images. Clients love my work and my approach towards photography because it's engaging, it's creative, it feels natural, and it's fun.

I've lived in the District for over 5 years and I've photographed engagements, weddings, and family sessions in a variety of venues and unique locations in the DC/MD/VA area. (Read: The monuments are wonderful- but not your only location option for portraits!) I love working with clients to customize their session to fit their personality and style!

If you're looking for a fresh approach to your photographs, please get in touch! I'd love to meet you!

Follow Victoria Ruan Photography on

img9489
blog2012 9 1 wed reneeian 50

18 Reviews for Victoria Ruan Photography

Graham · Married on 11/07/2015

What makes Victoria stand out is her willingness to go above and beyond the normal wedding photographer script to capture the most important moments. Our wedding day was much more enjoyable because Victoria was efficient and made everyone feel at ease. The photos turned out beautifully and truly capture each moment with perfection. I already had recommended Victoria as a wedding photographer before using her for my own wedding, and I certainly would recommend her again.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

We worked with Victoria to take pre-wedding portraits as well as day-of pictures at our urban DC wedding. I LOVE the photos, especially the fresh, slightly casual, vibe they impart. Victoria was very organized and responsive to our concerns and requests. She facilitated communication of what we wanted and other important details about the day to ensure the final deliverable had every shot we wanted. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable in front of the camera. Victoria is thoughtful, serious, and dedicated photographer and it shows in her craft.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Victoria was the photographer for our wedding in Madison, WI. We live in DC and it was stressful planning a wedding from far away, so I really appreciated how easy it was to work with Victoria. She's so friendly and was really helpful throughout the entire process. I liked that she wasn't afraid to give us advice or direction. She also really listened to what we wanted from our wedding pictures and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

I also really appreciated how she interacted with our families. Both of our mothers loved her and I had a number of other family members say the same thing. I also really liked how she picked up on small things that were important to our families and highlighted them in her pictures. For example, she noticed how excited everyone was about my cousin (he lives very far away and rarely gets to visit) and she made sure to get a few amazing pictures of him and our family.

Highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Award

Victoria Ruan Photography Pricing

Victoria Ruan Photography Price Rates

Victoria Ruan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints

• Bright Occasions
    Bright Occasions Wedding Planners

Victoria Ruan is a wonderful talent! She has a true eye for photography and makes the process easy for her clients. I highly recommend!

• Rocklands Farm & Winery
    Rocklands Farm & Winery Barn & Farm Weddings

It was great to have you here on the property of Rocklands Farm, looking for the best vistas and scenes to capture on this charming day. Thank you for adding your artistic talents to this event! I look forward to working with you in the future…..

• Washington, 20010 See on map