Day-Of, Full, Partial

About V. L O V E E V E N T S

Chattanooga's Premier Boutique Event Planning Agency

An event you host is a reflection of your personal style, creativity, and taste. We'll help you design the right mood while handling every detail for an unforgettable, stress-free occasion.

Whether an intimate dinner party for a few close friends or a wedding for hundreds, V. L O V E   E V E N T S  will assemble the perfect team of vendors, chefs, bartenders, waiters and specialty staff to handle every detail so you can sit back and simply be a guest at your event.

Contact us today for more information.

D.Rankin@eventsandstaffing.com

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Religious (1)

I can’t even begin to describe how love events and staffing made my wedding day a complete dream. They helped me every step of the way and helped me to relax and just enjoy my wedding day. They took care of it all and were so sweet the whole time. I have nothing negative to say.

Profile Picture Olivia , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We just don’t have enough good things to say. Our wedding day was a dream and it’s all because of these guys.

Photo of V. L O V E   E V E N T S  in Chattanooga, TN

Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

121 Forest Ave, Suite A. , Chattanooga, TN 37405   See On Map
423-362-5683 (phone)
Tuesday- Friday 10-5 PM or by appointment.
V. L O V E E V E N T S is a wedding planner and staffing company from Chattanooga, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chattanooga , North Georgia , and Cleveland. V. L O V E E V E N T S is a professional wedding planner and staffing company that has been part of the Chattanooga,TN wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in weddings, corporate event, private parties and so much more.