Our Ampersand Photography

Chattanooga, TN View map

When you become a "&" are some of the most important moments in life. The ampersand is the symbol (&) between you and your loved ones. These times and relationships deserve to be well documented.

I absolutely love documenting weddings and I believe my ability to photograph a wedding well comes from getting to know the couple, capturing their love and connection! I work hard to catch emotional and relational moments that unfold throughout the day. All the while keeping light, color, and composition in mind. I love the storytelling side of a wedding photography.

Your love is beautiful in its natural state and all I do is work to draw that out. That being said, I absolutely take time for family formals, all of the standard shots that you expect and will help occasionally pose or coach you for the perfect photo! I just enjoy doing it in a more natural and playful way.

I have the best job in the world and I was made for this. You see I am kind of a mini wedding rolled up into a person, I like dancing, love my family and can laugh and cry within a five-minute time span!

If this sounds like what you are looking for in your wedding photography experience, then let's talk!

Ashley N. Married on 05/07/2022

***superb***

You can stop looking for a photographer right now- Jaime is INCREDIBLE and her photos are breathtaking. She did my husband and my engagement shoot and our wedding pictures and we are absolutely in love with everything she sends us. She is so helpful and easy going, easy to work with, personable and professional. I love her candid shots as much as the ones she helped us get in position for. Her eye for the shot is just amazing. Can鈥檛 wait to renew my vows so she can shoot us again :)
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 03/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jamie is simply the best there is.

Jamie is fantastic! She goes out of her way to keep in touch during the planning stage, provides a thorough day-of guide and questionnaire that helps her determine a schedule, and then executes her plan perfectly. Add to that that she's personable, fun, and really helps you feel at ease in front of the camera. Our final photos were absolutely stunning. Her style is so effortless, creative, and beautiful. If you want a great experience and gorgeous photos, call her!
  • Laura
    Laura L. Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! Felt like we were hanging out with our best friend!

Jaims was incredible to work with for our engagement photos. She鈥檚 fun, easy to work with, talk to and our pictures are stunning! I can鈥檛 stop looking at them! Our original date was rained out, she was so flexible to reschedule the next day and the weather was perfect! Can鈥檛 wait for her to capture all of our magical wedding moments!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

BC Weds BC Weds Wedding Videographers

Jaime was so fun to work with! We loved connecting with her and felt like her flow throughout the day matched ours as fellow creatives perfectly. She is detail oriented without being stressed and nailed all the family and formal photos in a snap. She was high energy, efficient and fun to be around. When we saw the photos she took for our mutual couple we were not surprised: they were boundlessly beautiful and captured their personalities, their romance, and their joy to a tee.

V. Love Events V. Love Events Wedding Planners

When we know Our Ampersand Photography will be at a wedding we are first so excited to work with Jaime but, we are also SO excited to get to see the amazing pictures that she produces. She is a rock star in her field. If you are thinking of using her contact her ASAP because she is one of the most sought after photographers in the area. WE LOVE OUR AMPERSAND PHOTOGRAPHY

Joe & Selah Photography Joe & Selah Photography Wedding Photographers

Jaime does great work! Her personality and energy bring out the best in her clients, resulting in well-captured, sincere moments in her work.

Joe & Selah Photography
V. Love Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 80 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

5500 Alabama Ave Chattanooga, TN, 37409
Location of (Our Ampersand Photography)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding