Victoria Comfort Photography

Warwick, RI View map

• Stephanie
    Stephanie A. Married on 07/03/2021

Would definingly recommend!

Vicki was amazing! Her work is absolutely beautiful, she is very professional, and easy to work with. Vicki captured our engagement photos and our July 2021 wedding. She makes sure that she keeps everyone on schedule and does an excellent job of capturing every important detail of the day. Would highly recommend Vicki to any engaged couple! Thank you again for everything!
  • Kourtney
    Kourtney Married on 05/19/2019

She is the best!

Vicki was a perfect fit for my husband and I! Her work is amazing! The wedding day gets pretty crazy and she makes sure to keep you on schedule which is exactly what you need on the busy day. Thank you so much for capturing the most important moments.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 11/24/2018

Couldn’t have been happier

Vicki was great from the very beginning. She was laid-back, honest, knowledgeable, and made us feel comfortable. Her prices were also very competitive compared to other photographers we checked out. We gave her a big challenge for our engagement photos ( I was pregnant and didn’t want to look overweight as opposed to pregnant so we had to do photos in February in 36 degree weather) She was such a good sport and I don’t know how she managed to get so many great photos during a complete wind storm! On the day of the wedding her and her assistant showed up on time and started taking photos right away without much help needed from any of us so it allowed for us to continue getting ready uninterrupted. We had a very large party of eight groomsmen and eight bridesmaids, But they both did a great job wrangling everyone with the limited amount of time we had between the church ceremony and the reception. During the reception Vicki made sure that I got pictures with everyone I wanted. We received 9 sneak peek pictures very fast and we loved all of them. I received all of my photos in the mail a month after my wedding. I couldn’t believe how quick she got them to us and we were so pleased with all of them. We are so glad we chose Vicki to capture our special day!

88 Jefferson Blvd Suite 92 Warwick, RI, 02886
Location of (Victoria Comfort Photography)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding