3253 De Forest rd, Marina, CA 93933 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200

About Vi Le Photography

My name is Vi and I am currently living and working in my hometown of Monterey California. (central coast of CA).

Living here allows me to have access to coastal beaches to the far depths of the forest. It makes for an amazing place to photograph.

My love for photography is influenced by my father's love for antique photos. I admire the power of a photograph 20 years old. He really taught me the value of all things vintage.

My goal is to capture special moment at its most vulnerable point, "kodak", if you will. THAT is the adrenaline I live for!

That glance the groom gives his parents right before he lays eyes on his bride. The deep breath the bride takes before walking down the aisle.....yeah, this is why I do this.

I strongly believe that life is a wonderful experience and capturing it is very important. 20 years from now, wouldn't you like your grand children to have your photo in their hands?...I know I would.

Contact me today at 831-521-7280

or e-mail me at vixlephotography@yahoo.com

Follow Vi Le Photography on

hx2a5817 edit edi
hx2a581
untitled

Vi Le Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 3253 De Forest rd Marina, 93933 See on map