187 Franklin Avenue, Nutley, NJ, Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number

About VESA DRESSES

Vesa Dresses is a labor of love boutique that offers Plus Size Bridal Gowns sizes 18 to 24. Our collection of bridal gowns allows the bride to feel beautiful and see how she really looks in her gown. We are so proud to add this collection to our boutique. With superior customer service, we are with you every step of the way. Purchasing your bridal gown at Vesa Dresses is an experience you will cherish for a lifetime.

In addition to bridal gowns our Mother of the Bride / Groom Collection is one of the most extensive in New Jersey. Each dress is chosen wth our clients style and fashion sense in mind. Don't forget to follow us @VesaBrides on Pinterest & Instagram.

Some of the Bridal Gown designers we carry:

• Allure Couture
  • Madison James
  • Sottero & Midgley
  • Calla Blanche
  • Pronovias

Mother of the Bride/Groom Dresses by Montage, Ivonne D, Cameron Blake, Blush and Feriani.

We are by Appointment Only.

To make an appointment please call (973)798-2562

VESA DRESSES 4
VESA DRESSES 5
VESA DRESSES 6

sofie · Married on 09/15/2018

I am so happy with my choice to go to Vesa Dresses in Nutley. My bridal party and I chose the most beautiful sequence dresses that look stunning on each and every one of my girls. All of the staff was so friendly and accommodating. I can not wait to see how they look on my special day. Thank you Vesa for making this a great experience.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Serap · Married on 03/18/2018

I had been shopping for a wedding dress for almost 2 months until I came across Vesa Brides. They have the most beautiful and unique dresses I have ever seen and tried on-no exaggeration i swear- . On my first visit I had at least 4-5 favorites and 1-2 definites. Veronica is the sweetest, calmest and most professional person to work with. They were the only ones I made sure to go back with my mother and sister in law. Every dress I tried was stunning and it was so hard for me to choose from. Veronica and Eva were beyond helpful professional kind and amazing to work with. If you are looking for a Wow wedding dress and headache free experience during ur special day dress shopping. I recommend Vesa brides %100.ppl still talk about my wedding dress and how stunning and different it was from any other dresses they have seen. I am truly obsessed with my dress. I am forever thankful to Veronica for being such a good support and genuinely patient professional. It meant so much to me during that crunch time.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Patti · Married on 02/02/2018

Excellent experience!!! I used Vesa for my bridesmaid dresses and I am so happy I did. The staff was so friendly, helpful, patient, accommodating and professional throughout the entire experience. They were even able to provide next day alterations for my sister in law who cane in from out of state the week of the wedding. The store is absolutely gorgeous and there is so much to choose from. All of their gowns are responsibly priced and very current in fashion. The dresses photographed so well and I am hoping to even be able to borrow my sisters gown for an upcoming black tie affair. Amazing and unregretabkd experience!!

Sent on 02/22/2018
    VESA DRESSES 7

VESA DRESSES's reply:

Thank you so much Patti! It was such a pleasure working with you on your big day, You were always so sweet and a dream client. We simply adored you :)

Award

VESA DRESSES FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils

• 381 Centre Street Nutley, 07110 See on map