VESA DRESSES Reviews

39 | Nutley, NJ

39 Reviews for VESA DRESSES

Michelle Parmigiani · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing Experience

Eva and Nancy at Vesa made my dream wedding dress a reality! They were both so incredible to work with and really were experts in working with bridal gowns. My dress was more or less custom and required significant reconstructing and the final product was more beautiful than most gowns on the market. Highly recommend this shop - be sure to request Eva! She ran the show and made my dream dress a possibility!

Sent on 01/17/2020

sofie · Married on 09/15/2018

I am so happy with my choice to go to Vesa Dresses in Nutley. My bridal party and I chose the most beautiful sequence dresses that look stunning on each and every one of my girls. All of the staff was so friendly and accommodating. I can not wait to see how they look on my special day. Thank you Vesa for making this a great experience.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Serap · Married on 03/18/2018

I had been shopping for a wedding dress for almost 2 months until I came across Vesa Brides. They have the most beautiful and unique dresses I have ever seen and tried on-no exaggeration i swear- . On my first visit I had at least 4-5 favorites and 1-2 definites. Veronica is the sweetest, calmest and most professional person to work with. They were the only ones I made sure to go back with my mother and sister in law. Every dress I tried was stunning and it was so hard for me to choose from. Veronica and Eva were beyond helpful professional kind and amazing to work with. If you are looking for a Wow wedding dress and headache free experience during ur special day dress shopping. I recommend Vesa brides %100.ppl still talk about my wedding dress and how stunning and different it was from any other dresses they have seen. I am truly obsessed with my dress. I am forever thankful to Veronica for being such a good support and genuinely patient professional. It meant so much to me during that crunch time.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Patti · Married on 02/02/2018

Excellent experience!!! I used Vesa for my bridesmaid dresses and I am so happy I did. The staff was so friendly, helpful, patient, accommodating and professional throughout the entire experience. They were even able to provide next day alterations for my sister in law who cane in from out of state the week of the wedding. The store is absolutely gorgeous and there is so much to choose from. All of their gowns are responsibly priced and very current in fashion. The dresses photographed so well and I am hoping to even be able to borrow my sisters gown for an upcoming black tie affair. Amazing and unregretabkd experience!!

Sent on 02/22/2018

VESA DRESSES's reply:

Thank you so much Patti! It was such a pleasure working with you on your big day, You were always so sweet and a dream client. We simply adored you :)

Cynthia · Married on 10/14/2017

AMAZING boutique! The staff make sure that your experience is personalized and each customer is satisfied. I would gladly recommend this incredible boutique to anyone looking to find the perfect gown for their special day!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Sandra · Married on 10/01/2017

I enjoyed every minute at Vesa! They had such a beautiful selection that it took me time to decide. They where very patient with me until I found my perfect dress! From the staff to the seamstress Eveyone was a delight! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

I went to Vesa without an appointment. They were very accommodating. It took a few minutes to pull some dresses i was looking for but they had everything and were very sweet helping me.

I had good experience. They had a big selection and they were honest enough to tell me when a dress wasn't really the best choice. They seemed like the best place for me.... especially because my bridesmaids were not able to make it and Vesa had such a friendly and honest feel to them that I felt comfortable picking the dresses for my big day.

Thanks to the Vesa Team.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

VESA gives nothing but the most professional experience! Everyone who works there is so nice and accommodating. I highly recommend VESA to everyone!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kathleen · Married on 08/05/2017

Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress! Everyone was so friendly & they made me feel like a princess! I really had a great experience & loved my dress! 8-5-17 Kathleen

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • AnnMarie

AnnMarie · Married on 07/13/2017

So amazing! I've been going here for years! They offer outside alterations which is awesome! Everyone that works there is extremely professional and really listens and understands that comfort is key! Simply the best!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Really happy with the service. Found the perfect dresses for my girls.

My order was a rush order and everything arrived on time.

Nice people, nice place , couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Beautiful and unique, are the two words i can use to describe how this bridal and bridesmaids shop has made my entire bridal party feel.

They have a so many fashion lines to choose from but most importantly they didn't throw dresses in my face , they listened to what I was looking for and showed me choices that were inline with my vision.

They didn't try to talk me out of customizing my dress to how i thought it would look better. They just went with my flow and helped me be creative.

I would say this is best and honest dress store I came upon in my search for the perfect dress.

Sent on 06/14/2016

I loved the ladies in the store. They were so friendly and they were fast. The dress came in on time. I went for outside seamstressing so I can't speak to that but everything went well without a hitch.

The selection of dresses was most important to me and I feel like they had stuff other stores didn't . That was impressive.

: )

Sent on 05/06/2016

Stacy · Married on 03/07/2015

Very cute, little quaint bridesmaid and Mother of the Bride/Groom dress store. Dresses are organized by designer, making it easy to shop. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Seamstress on premises.

Sent on 03/22/2015

My daughters were concerned that I waited too long to look/order my Mother of the Bride dress, I called another store where the woman told me in a 'panic' tone that she didn't know if she could help. My next call was to Vesa Dresses, where Elsa was calm and said that she would work to find me a dress. That day was their late night, so she scheduled me as her last appointment, she would also have some choices ready for me to look at. My daughters and I were able to make a decision that night, (style & color), one that we all were very happy with!! Besides Elsa, Veronica and the other staff were helpful and pleasant. Since that first visit I have recommended Vesa dresses to anyone in need of a formal dress. Thank you Vesa Dresses.

Sent on 11/20/2014

As Mother of the Groom I had to look my very best on the day of my son's wedding. I found the perfect dress in Philadelphia but wanted to purchase it near my workplace in NJ. I wanted to patronize a small business and not shop at a department store or bridal salon. I searched and found VESA Dresses in Nutley. From my first phone call on a Sunday afternoon (thank you, Veronica, for answering all my questions) through my ordering, purchasing and fitting process, I could not have had a better experience. Elsa, Veronica and Gia (seamstress extraordinaire) made this very special time in my life the most pleasurable. It was stress-free because I knew I was in great hands with these professional women. Special attention to Gia taking a dress that was a Size 8 down to a Size 0Petite - yes, that's true, and she did this in the first fitting. And, they packaged it so carefully and shipped it to the wedding destination. Upon my arrival, it hung out wrinkle-free and read-to-wear. I highly recommend VESA Dresses to anyone celebrating a special occasion.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Colleen · Married on 05/16/2014

Amazing experience! All of the girls working for VESA were beyond professional, patient, kind and so helpful with the bridesmaids dresses and my mothers dress. The selection was excellent and the orders for all 10 bridesmaids and my mother were seamless. It made the entire wedding experience worth it! I have since recommended them to every one of my friends getting married.

Sent on 06/02/2014

I purchased a Montage gown for my daughter's wedding. The day of the wedding I received numerous compliments of how stunning I looked. Veronica, Elsa, and Corrine were so helpful and accommodating. They were completely professional and the advice they offered was right on. I would highly recommend Vesa Dresses for any special occasion.
    ~M.C.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/11/2014

My mom and flower girl got their dresses there. Reasonably priced compared to other places and just as good of quality! Very helpful and fun place to be. Super clean and presentable!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Everyone at VESA dresses made my whole experience amazing! I had 11 bridesmaids and two flowergirls and they handled everything perfectly, including having two dresses shipped to Minnesota! The seamstress did a wonderful job ensuring that my dress fit me perfectly and everyone was so accommodating with my hectic work schedule! They also helped ensure my mother's dress was perfect, which included ordering extra fabric and perfecting a shawl! Everyone is always professional and so flexible which made the experience perfect! I cannot say enough about Veronica and her staff and never hesitate to recommend them to anyone!! :)

Sent on 05/30/2014
  • O

Odessa · Married on 03/01/2014

Veronica and her staff were AMAZING. From start to finish everything was seamless. :) I highly reccomend this store for wedding parties as well as alterations. They are effiecient, caring and extremly flexible.

Sent on 05/08/2014

VESA DRESSES's reply:

Thank you Odessa. It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day. Hope to see you soon with some pics :)

Dana · Married on 10/12/2013

I chose Vesa Dresses for my bridesmaids attire. While browsing for the girls, my mother also got her dress here. We had nothing but a positive experience from day one. Veronica and her mother were super helpful and accommodating throughout the process. They even opened early on a Sunday for me to host a brunch for my girls, so they got a chance to see their dress and put down a deposit. Being I had a 13yr old in our party, they had no problem finding the dress in a junior size and adding straps in during her alterations. On the day of the wedding, my girls felt and looked gorgeous, as did my mother!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2013

I would recommend any bride to go here for bridesmaid dresses. I have been to many places and no one has given me their full attention and help like they did at vesa dresses. Samantha is an outstanding employee and was very knowledgable about the dresses that they had there. Best experience as well as an amazing staff!!! Definitely go here!!

Sent on 01/12/2013

VESA DRESSES's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley for the great review :) Your awesome!

Noelle · Married on 06/07/2013

Hi Wedding Wire Readers,
    If you are looking for a full service bridesmaid salon, you need to visit VESA Dresses!!! They carry several of the leading designers (Jim Hjelm was my personal favorite!). Their staff will take the time to discuss color and fabric options with you and best of all, they have an in-house seamstress that will ensure all your maids dresses are hemmed in the same fashion. No crazy big day panics with different hemlines/etc. :)
    In addition to bridesmaid dresses, they also have MOB gowns, bridal party accessories, jewelry and more.
    Thanks to Veronica for all her help with my large party of 10! We couldn't have asked for anything more ;).

Sent on 07/08/2013

VESA DRESSES's reply:

Thanks so much Noelle for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party. Your great! We appreciate it and hope to see you soon :)

Akunna and Jamar · Married on 05/25/2013

Vesa dresses carries a great selection of bridesmaids dresses. My girls were stunning in their eggplant purple chiffon Bari Jay dresses and the fit was perfect thanks to Elsa and her team! They absolutely too great care of us and even did the fitting for my Vera Wang Bridal gown making a requested change to the neckline which came out PERFECT!!!! I adore this boutique and recommend every bride to check them out!

Sent on 05/28/2013