Woburn, MA 01867 Map · Phone number

About Veronica Nunes- Freelance Makeup Artist

Veronica Nunes is a Boston-based Freelance Makeup Artist, currently serving the Northeast and beyond.

Veronica has been passionate about makeup ever since she was a little girl- carefully observing her mother applying makeup daily, who taught her the importance of applying quality products, introducing her to beauty brands at a young age, such as Clinique and Clairins, which helped with Veronica’s very sensitive skin. During her undergraduate years at Russell Sage College in Troy, NY, she was the go-to makeup artist amongst her peers, providing her skills for formals and weddings. Developing a love for the artistry while earning her degree in Communications and Spanish, she continued to immerse herself in the world of makeup, taking workshops and classes and researching all she could about the artistry. Veronica found that the communications and business skills acquired in her undergraduate studies would carry over when developing her own freelance makeup business, and allowed her to build her network in the Northeast and beyond. Now in her fifth year, Veronica has provided services for over 100 weddings throughout the Northeast and has also provided her talent for numerous television appearances, photo shoots, weddings and fashion shows. Her work has been featured in Boston Magazine, Boston.com, The Hartford Courant, Ctnow.com and Hartford Magazine, as well as numerous blogs and wedding sites.

Veronica strives to ensure that all her clients achieve their desired looks, while maintaining a natural and flawless finish that will last throughout the day.

For complete information, please refer to her website- www.makeupbyv.com.

Follow Veronica Nunes- Freelance Makeup Artist on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jenna Cirino Hair Design
1118136028609059617571105091112o 1024x683

26 Reviews for Veronica Nunes- Freelance Makeup Artist

Katie · Married on 06/15/2019

Above and Beyond, Friendly & Professional

Veronica was recommended through a personal connection, and I could not be happier with my choice to work with her for my wedding! From the start Veronica was kind, professional, organized, and most importantly a great makeup artist. Throughout my makeup trial, Veronica was patient and receptive to my requests and truly worked with me to make sure I was comfortable and loved the makeup that I would be wearing for my wedding. On the day of my wedding, she was a friendly and calming presence while efficiently working through makeup for everyone (she even stayed behind to help with a minor hair issue for one of my sisters once the hairdressers had left, going above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy!). My makeup looked exactly how we had done it for the trial, and exactly as I had wanted - I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing, highly recommend!

Veronica is extremely talented and professional, she is very well versed in skincare and the best makeup for each client's skin type. She did my wedding makeup and it came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. I highly recommend using Veronica for your wedding makeup needs.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew R. · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing wedding makeup artist!

Veronica was awesome to work with since day 1. She responded quickly whenever I had a question, took time to speak to me over the phone before the wedding to talk about the schedule during the day, and sent me and my wedding party a "what to expect" email the week before the wedding with all of the information we need to know. Veronica really listened to what I wanted! Her services were also super affordable. Thank you for making me look beautiful on my wedding day, Veronica!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Veronica Nunes- Freelance Makeup Artist FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?

• Woburn, Massachusetts, 01867 See on map
    Location of (Veronica Nunes- Freelance Makeup Artist)