Via Taddea, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy, San Francisco, CA 50123 Map · Phone number

About Vermilion Weddings & Events

Vermilion Weddings & Events is a luxury wedding planning company. Owner Minoti Mehta and her team are committed to making dream weddings into realities. The planners take into account each client’s unique style and vision to deliver the perfect services. The team boasts an exacting attention to detail and offers open communication with clients, ensuring all their ideas and needs will be heard and attended to. Vermilion Weddings & Events operates off of four foundational pillars: trust, partnership, opportunities and masterpieces.

Experience
Founder and expert planner Minoti Mehta holds degrees in hospitality and accounting, and is a former consultant at KPMG. Minoti founded her wedding planning company after being inspired by her own father’s event planning company. Minoti and her team of planners seek to build long-lasting and trusting relationships with their clients.

Vermilion Weddings & Events offers planning services for cultural weddings, eco-friendly weddings, destination weddings and elopements. Clients have the option of full planning services, partial planning services and day-of coordination. Wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Vermilion Weddings & Events 2
Vermilion Weddings & Events 3
Vermilion Weddings & Events 4

Pratir · Married on 06/29/2018

If you are looking for a wedding or event planner, look no further. We had used Vermilion Weddings and Events for my brother's Indian wedding and I cannot rave more about the experience. The events were so well planned out and the minute-to-minute schedules were so thoughtfully put together, that, without Minoti and her team, the wedding and reception would have been tremendously difficult to manage.

But what I would like to focus on in this review is not the 'general' wedding planner expectations, which Minoti and her team excel at. What I would like to focus on are Vermilion's unparalleled ability to adapt to situations while displaying such a polite and reassuring demeanor. We had a problem at the Reception that Minoti and her team immediately adapted to and solved, on the spot. They provided clear direction to all parties involved and worked so well to calm the minds of the Bride and Groom's parents, who of course are extremely stressed during this time. Additionally, they worked diligently to ensure the Reception ran smoothly and, even though a last-minute problem occurred, I can say with ease that they had succeeded in ensuring the Reception went smoothly. When you are looking for a wedding or event planner, one of the key qualities I hope you are looking for is an ability to adapt to changing and stressful and new situations, which Minoti and her team did phenomenally. Even greater than that, they did so with a positive and professional demeanor, especially during the most stressful times.

Overall, it was a privilege to work with Vermilion on their successful planning of an Indian wedding and reception. Their exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, creativity, and eye for detail were invaluable to the success of our events. It is important to remember that the event coordinator is not just for the Bride and Groom, but also for each of their respective families, as a wedding "takes a village". Vermillion Weddings was a great choice for us.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Sahil · Married on 06/29/2018

If you're looking for a wedding planner, whether it be for the whole process or even just the month of, i would highly recommend using Minoti and her team. They were professional throughout the entire process and had the mental toughness to solve the most complicated problems as they arised throughout the month.

Indian wedding planning is not fun at all, even if you think you're prepared the month of or the month before, things just love to crash and burn without notice. The services provided by Vermilion Weddings, specifically Minoti, went above and beyond our expectations, as she was constantly available to talk through every issue that came about. She constantly made sure that the vendors knew their roles, responsibilities, timelines, and had our requirements top of mind. As we started moving closer to the wedding, we had three different vendor cancellations, and the second we told Minoti, she had a new vendor to replace the old one within 24 hours at the exact same price. Days later, the hotel didn't put out enough tables for our reception, and Minoti's ability to solve the issue on the spot was pretty impressive.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Avinash · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I got married in August 2017 in San Francisco. While my husbands family resides in northern Cali, both of us live in NYC. While researching for a planner, I was looking for someone whom I can completely trust in their expertise and able to create the vision that I have for my wedding. I was please to find Minoti who was recommended to me from one of my friend and immediately contacted her. She was very kind and listened to everything we had to say and went above and beyond to answer any questions or concerns we had prior to making a commitment. Not to mention, she is very reasonably priced for her services when compared to several other planners in the area. I felt complete confidence in her even though I had never met her. She was very thorough and had an agenda as to not get distracted or off track on the subject - for every phone conference we had with her. She had great vendors in mind and was extremely flexible to work with vendors she had never worked with before. Our conference calls became more frequent as the time got closer. She was always able to schedule around our work hours and the time difference between the east and west coast. I felt very comfortable to call her about concerns I had even if it was in the middle of the night for her (not that I did), but she will make you that comfortable with her. I appreciated her honesty and redirecting our options to fit within our budget.

I cannot say enough good things about the service from her team during the sangeet/wedding days. They were there for me every step of the way! I felt very relaxed and able to enjoy the two days of my wedding without having to worry about what needed to be done. Minoti even made the extra effort to listen to any problems and concerns I had until the very last minute. What resonates the most about her in particular is her ability to problem solve.

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Vermilion Weddings & Events 5
    Vermilion Weddings & Events 6
    Vermilion Weddings & Events 7
    Vermilion Weddings & Events 8

Award

Vermilion Weddings & Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 6