3780 Edgewater Blvd., Vermilion, OH 44089 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

12 Reviews for Vermilion on the Lake Historical Community Center

Samantha · Married on 07/22/2017

Vermilion on the Lake (VOL) is an extraordinary location for any special event. The space is unique with its cozy, wood interior and beautiful views of Lake Erie. Sally, the facility coordinator, is very personable and accommodating in opening the doors to view the facilty when needed for decorating ideas and for planning table arrangements prior to your event. The hall and restrooms are clean and the tables and chairs available are plentiful. I highly recommend this memorable facility to host a wedding. We had an out-of-town guest request that we rent VOL again for an anniversary celebration of the newlyweds or just for the blended family to have a place to gather again. Thanks VOL committee for sharing your treasured facility with the public.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/02/2016

My husband and I got married here this past October (2016). The venue was absolutely perfect! We were able to make my vision come alive in this beautiful, rustic lodge! The caretaker was wonderful at answering questions, getting us info, and responding to us when we needed! I would recommend this! It was a great price too because we were there on a Sunday!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Barb · Married on 10/02/2016

We loved this venue! It was beautiful! The view of the lake was breathtaking, and the outdoor setting was perfect. They were very easy to work with and the caretaker had a lot of good suggestions. The price was a steal!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vermilion on the Lake Historical Community Center 1
    combo deal
    When you reserve 2 dates you receive $250.00 off of the total rental price.

• Simply Yours, Event Design & Planning
    Simply Yours, Event Design & Planning Wedding Planners

VOL is a beautiful location to have both your ceremony & reception. I love decoration this location as they are just so wonderful to work with. Simply Yours - Erinn

• 3780 Edgewater Blvd. Vermilion, 44089 See on map