Verb Beauty Studios

Travelers Rest, SC View map

Verb Beauty Studios is based in Travelers Rest, South Carolina, and provides wedding hair and makeup services. Ashley Alford owns the company and works with her talented team of Amanda Roeben, Carolyn Cisson, and Morneek Groves. The makeup-and-hair creatives use their skills and know-how to help you to celebrate in style.

The team at Verb Beauty Studios offers services for manicures, pedicures, eyebrow grooming, and eyelashes. They also provide facials, so you can get your skin prepped and glowing before the big day. This is in addition to airbrush makeup applications and hairstyling. The team has a salon that you may travel to, or they can come to you. With so many services, the professionals can help you feel ready to walk down the aisle, looking polished and put-together from head to toe.

• Woman-owned
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Jada M. Married on 08/06/2021

Bridal Hair and Makeup!

Ashley at Verb went out of her way to help make my bridal portraits and my wedding day absolutely perfect! I would recommend her again and again! My hair and make up were beyond perfect! She even did my bridal hair/makeup when she was pregnant! I couldn't be more pleased with Verb!
  • Alex
    Alex H. Married on 09/26/2020

The absolute best!

We had the absolute BEST experience with Ashley and her team!

As someone who isn't used to getting hair/make-up done, Ashley made me feel super comfortable during my bridal hair/make-up "trial", and she did a fantastic job achieving the overall look I asked her for!

She was so awesome and responsive leading up to the wedding day and helping us figure out best schedule/start time.

On the day of the wedding, she and her team blew us all away!! They were all so talented and so kind, and they made sure we were all ready within the timeframe allotted on the day-of timeline/schedule! They listened to each bridesmaid's wants and made us all feel/look STUNNING.
    100,000% recommend these gals! :) :)
    Martie B. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect! Couldn't ask for more!

You couldn't possibly ask for better than Ashley and her team. They did my makeup exactly how I wanted it, it lasted all night, and they made the experience fun. They arrived earlier than they said they would (which was helpful for this anxious bride) and stayed until I felt comfortable that everything was perfect. They should charge double for the quality of service they provide (but I am glad they don't!).

Verb Beauty Studios's reply:

Martie! We appreciate your review! Working with you and your best girls was such a joy, thank you for choosing us!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

315 South Main Street Travelers Rest, SC, 29690
864-906-7276
Location of (Verb Beauty Studios)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding