Verb Beauty Studios

315 South Main Street, Travelers Rest, SC 29690 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Verb Beauty Studios

Verb Beauty Studios is based in Travelers Rest, South Carolina, and provides wedding hair and makeup services. Ashley Alford owns the company and works with her talented team of Amanda Roeben, Carolyn Cisson, and Morneek Groves. The makeup-and-hair creatives use their skills and know-how to help you to celebrate in style.

The team at Verb Beauty Studios offers services for manicures, pedicures, eyebrow grooming, and eyelashes. They also provide facials, so you can get your skin prepped and glowing before the big day. This is in addition to airbrush makeup applications and hairstyling. The team has a salon that you may travel to, or they can come to you. With so many services, the professionals can help you feel ready to walk down the aisle, looking polished and put-together from head to toe.

• Woman-owned
verb 51 1910537 158557943498651

5 Reviews for Verb Beauty Studios

Jada M. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Bridal Hair and Makeup!

Ashley at Verb went out of her way to help make my bridal portraits and my wedding day absolutely perfect! I would recommend her again and again! My hair and make up were beyond perfect! She even did my bridal hair/makeup when she was pregnant! I couldn't be more pleased with Verb!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Martie B. · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect! Couldn't ask for more!

You couldn't possibly ask for better than Ashley and her team. They did my makeup exactly how I wanted it, it lasted all night, and they made the experience fun. They arrived earlier than they said they would (which was helpful for this anxious bride) and stayed until I felt comfortable that everything was perfect. They should charge double for the quality of service they provide (but I am glad they don't!).

Sent on 05/13/2020

Verb Beauty Studios's reply:

Martie! We appreciate your review! Working with you and your best girls was such a joy, thank you for choosing us!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Verb Beauty Studios 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 315 South Main Street Travelers Rest, SC, 29690 See on map
    864-906-7276 (Phone number)
    Location of (Verb Beauty Studios)