Venechi Productions

Rockville, MD View map
    Courtney Married on 06/16/2018
    MARIO WAS AMAZING!! I'm so glad I booked him for my wedding! Before I officially booked him, we talked about the vibe that my fiancé and I were looking for and what we wanted. A few weeks before the wedding, we did an entire walkthrough on the phone for the day(ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) so that I could let him know the different things I wanted. Not only is he the DJ, he is really the emcee for the whole evening and leads the itinerary for the reception. He did an INCREDIBLE job! He kept the crowd pumped up and excited all evening, and really knew how to bring people out on to the floor. He was great to me and my fiancé(now husband!) and made the evening truly special. I have had so many guests tell me we had the funnest wedding they had ever been to and I know such a huge part of it is thanks to Mario!! Thank you for everything!!
    Jason Married on 10/19/2013
    Venechi productions kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! We had so much fun dancing that we lost track of time and our photographer had to tell us it was time for us to depart. They were able to mix in latin and top 40 music to ensure that everyone had a good time. I can't say enough about how good this DJ is...and if you ever get a chance to check him out in DC at Lima Lounge, you should definitely do it.
    Stefany Married on 05/28/2017
    Mario was phenomenal. He nailed the playlist. Not only he was able to play a bit of everything but the music was fun and got everybody dancing throughout the reception. His equipment was good quality as well! Very happy with his work and thw outcome.

Rockville
2023912382
Location of (Venechi Productions)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding