Houston, Houston, TX 77091 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Eric Velado Photographer

Velado Images is a team of wedding photographers and videographers that works out of Houston, Texas but is willing to travel. From dramatic portraits to laid-back candid moments, Eric Velado is ready to bring his unique style to your wedding. Velado Images will bring your ideas to life and leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.

The contemporary photographer has a great deal of experience in destination weddings and is ready to document your special day with stunning imagery. Velado Images' services include:

• Additional hours

car 877

• Videos 4

4 Reviews for Eric Velado Photographer

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2017

Eric is so talented!! My husband and I got married abroad and my parents wanted to share a local "reception party" in Houston for all the guests who had not been able to attend. Let me preface this with I am not a fan of posed photography and I really wanted someone who could naturally capture events in a photo journalistic style so I looked through Fearless Photographers and came across Eric and I am so happy we found him!! He has an eye for artistically capturing photos - we had so many funny, happy expressions caught and its so nice to look back on our event. His prices are fair, quality is great and he is professional.

If you want a mix of epic one of a kind images plus natural poses then I highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Adriana · Married on 10/24/2015

"It was such a pleasure to work with Eric. He is very professional and knows how to document a wedding beautifully. All of our emotions were captured in such natural way and I am in love with my pictures! I'm so happy I'll have these to cherish forever."

Sent on 02/03/2017

Marcia · Married on 05/19/2012

See his photos! Every photo Eric takes is a piece of art! He seems to find the right angle in every photo. My daughter was married abroad (El Salvador) and her photos were taken at the cemetery, which is next to the church. So, most of her wedding photos were taken at the cemetery, but who could have said it?! Eric got the beauty of every angle of this elegant cemetery and my daughter's wedding photos came out outstanding! Eric was with us the entire day, yet, we could barely said he was with us as he was never intrusive. We continue our friendship! Guess that says it all!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Eric Velado Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Houston Houston, TX, 77091 See on map