Pearland, TX 77581 Map · Phone number

1f2d397cf6f82423 Marae Pejmon Blog Favorites 125 copy
DSC 3130

4 Reviews for Sassani Photography

David · Married on 10/08/2016

I proposed to my wife almost 2 years ago. After she said yes, we started planning our wedding. One of the selections I had made right away was my photographer. I have known Ben Sassani for years and have admired his work. I always said when I get married, I want this guy to shoot my wedding.

I booked him over a year out and as the wedding came closer we scheduled our engagement pictures. Ben was willing to start at the Hotel and finish off outdoors. The pictures turned out amazing, and he set up a very easy to use website where we were able to order high quality prints. These pictures were featured at our wedding in large format. We got lots of compliments for the images!

Even though you know the photographer and his work, on your wedding day you are still nervous that the images will turn out great. Fast forward about a month and a half later and I receive the images in a custom wood box. Once, reviewing the images, we were in love. He was able to capture all of the emotions of the night in still images.

Ben, is not for everyone. If you want the cheesy, posed shots, this is not your guy. His style is more photo journalistic, and will get his angles. You just have to trust him and his work. The final product will speak for itself.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Ben Sassani with Sassani Photography is the person you need to go to if you want quality photos. He took our engagement and wedding photos and we are in LOVE!! His work is great and he is really fun to work with! We had fun taking our engagement photos and he made us feel comfortable. The day of the wedding; he arrived early morning and was on the go with making sure every possible detail was captured on our wedding day. Looking back on our photos I could not have asked for anything more! I love looking at our pictures over and over and its been hard picking the ones I absolutely love. Make sure you call and book!

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

I cannot say enough about how happy I am that we used Ben as our photographer! We had him take our Engagements, Bridals and the Wedding and it was totally worth every penny we spent! Not only is he an amazing photographer that has an eye for great moments and true emotion in pictures but he is also a super cool guy to work with! Through the course of the year we worked with him he became a friend to us...and I have to say, it is alot more fun to take pictures with your friend than a stuffy conventional pose and click photographer! We have received so many compliments on the quality and realness of our photographs, and I know that I am going to cherish them forever! I would recommend him to anyone looking for pictures that tell a story and are in the moment, capturing the feelings behind your big day!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Sassani Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Pearland, 77581 See on map