111 N. Valrico Road, Valrico, FL 33594 Map · Phone number

04 07 10 57 1
PhotoFeb21124617AM

11 Reviews for Vel-Mar Events LLC

Carla · Married on 05/30/2015

I contacted Vel-Mar events for help with the decoration portion for my wedding. Within 5 minutes of our first meeting, she already had turned my vision to the next level. During the planning, Keila was always accessible and quick to respond to any of my questions, concerns, or requests. It was always about our vision and what we wanted. The day of the event, everything was amazing! Every little detail was thought of and executed perfectly. Nobody would have done a better job with our wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Keila · Married on 08/15/2013

The prior customer is only venting because i offered to set the rentals up for a fee but she chose to use someone else who didn't do their job. Per the text message I received the reception did not start until 6:00. That was plenty of time to set them up. As far as the chair covers being wrinkled, they are spandex chair covers that stretch to fit the chairs and no wrinkles ever show up after installation. We tried for a resolution but the customer wanted 100% of the rental fee back. We delivered the items and the customer chose not to use us to set them up. My work speaks for itself. You can view my work on the Facebook page www.facebook.com/velmarevents.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Autumn · Married on 05/04/2012

Utterly amazing and a complete pleasure to work with. keila is personable and charming with creative insight and an artist's eye for detail. We could not have been happier with every single aspect of her service and company and recommend her to everyone we know who is getting married.Not only was the wedding stunning, but we also saved hundreds if not maybe thousands of dollars going through her company and its one of the best decisions I've ever made!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Vel-Mar Events LLC FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 111 N. Valrico Road Valrico, 33594 See on map