4270 Cameron St. Suite #3, Las Vegas, NV 89103 Map · Phone number

About Vegas Photo Booth LV Photo Party

The Photobooth Re-Invented! We provide a new age photobooth with the ability to pick your own backdrops or customize one that will fit your wedding theme. Along with themed props and a photo guest book, guests will be talking about your wedding for years to come! Just read our reviews and find out why LVPhotoParty is the premier Las Vegas PhotoBooth Rental place!

be02dc094b3fd57e 1365471180228 p3
WeddingSample

6 Reviews for Vegas Photo Booth LV Photo Party

• O

oscar · Married on 04/10/2010

we just had our wedding this past Saturday. everyone we talked to loved the photo booth. we had them setup early so when the ceremony was over they can go to the reception area and starting taking photos while the bridal party and immediate family took pictures. our photographer, Steve, was very good to me & my guests. he gave me a choice to dress up in black like the servers & staff or in Where's Waldo costume. i chose to have him in the costume. everyone loved it. it's quite convenient for a dinner buffet style. while some were getting food, some were taking pictures. our guests weren't bored waiting for food. we had used up all the 200 plastic covers & unlimited photo paper. yes, Waldo was busy that night. my family & friends love taking pictures. they also loved wearing the props they provided. we had the photo booth reserved for 3 hours. they kindly extended it passed 3 hours. the next day we had all the photos that my guests took in a scrap book with stuff they wrote and stickers that they put in. some of my guests posted their photos on facebook. our main contact, Tammy Tabura, was very helpful from the start. we met her @ the Bridal Spectacular in Las Vegas. we got a very good deal from her compared to other places. i will highly recommend this photo booth to all my friends & family. thank you Tammy!! you made our wedding reception a big hit.

Sent on 04/14/2010

Tara · Married on 07/18/2009

LV Photo Party was a hit a my wedding. They were fun and very profession. My guest felt that getting their photo taken made them fell special and they also had a blast. I would highly recommend LV Photo Party for any event.

Sent on 07/31/2009

Vegas Photo Booth LV Photo Party's reply:

We had a great time shooting this wedding in Reno last Saturday. It was a beautiful place and the guests took so many photos that we had to add 30 more pages to the custom scrapbook! Every guest took at least 20 shots and used all of props in so many different ways. This was by far one of the best weddings that we have ever done and everyone left with a stack of photos. We printed over 500 in just 3 hours! Thanks again Tara and we are looking forward to shooting all of your friend's weddings this year.

Martha · Married on 06/26/2010

I was very pleased with LV Photo party. They were a smash hit at our wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Vegas Photo Booth LV Photo Party's reply:

Thank you very much for allowing LV Photo Party to be a part of your special day. We always aim to please and everyone had a great time with the photos!

Vegas Photo Booth LV Photo Party FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Entangled Films
    Entangled Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend!!

• 4270 Cameron St., Suite #3 Las Vegas, 89103 See on map
    7025404791 (Other Phone Number)
    7028972963 (Fax Number)
    We are open from 9am - 6pm, 7 days a week and are available after hours as well.