Antioch, IL 60002 Map · Phone number

About VAN Videography

I have a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism and I am passionate about capturing live, real emotions. Everyone should have their important life events filmed, and VAN Videography will put you right back into the moment they happened. Wedding videographers are the most important vendors of your wedding day; we will be the one that allow you to re-visit and re-live the most important and special day of your life.

Follow VAN Videography on

05f545c9f21fac6c 1467302265766 image
05f545c9f21fac6c 1467302265766 image

3 Reviews for VAN Videography

Deanna · Married on 11/18/2017

Victoria was a true professional from the start to the Finish. We had a very non-traditional wedding and she met and exceeded every expectation. She was supportive and enthusiastic of every idea that was brought to her and executed them perfectly the day of.  The pictures have turned out absolutely beautiful and I have no doubt that the video will as well. I could not be happier with Victoria and that she was there to capture our special day.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

I wanted to be sure and support small business and find people who did unique work and because it's their passion, not just a job.... enter Victoria Nuccio...

From our initial call regarding contract and pricing to the final product, she was always so easy to work with and surprising us with extras - the USB drive shipment presentation was icing on the cake!! I'll let you get yours to save you the surprise.

I loved that she had the OPTION to have two videographers if needed and that she has a drone she was excited to use. She was still learning and it rained on our wedding day but she still managed to get a really cool outdoor overhead view of the facility!

The day of Victoria fit right in with everyone mulling around and being a part of our getting ready. As soon as we got the teaser, people were blown away. When the 7 minute clip was posted, I had multiple friends asking me for her contact information. We loved the pairing of music with shots of the day and capturing the important moments we requested.

I'd certainly recommend VAN Videography on professionalism, pricing, and final product.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Suzie · Married on 06/18/2016

Victoria, owner of VAN Videography, did an amazing job on our love story video! She was fun and easy to work with! I would highly recommend her for your videography for your wedding or engagement! It was a pleasure working with her and she did a fantastic job!

Sent on 05/28/2016

VAN Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive