6311 N. Figueroa St. Suite 4, Los Angeles, CA 90042 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Valerie Jurado

We are nestled in between South Pasadena and Eagle Rock. We outfit the botanical presentation of weddings and events. All botanicals are customized according to each client's vision of style and budget. We make it our objective to provide you with premium quality blooms, innovative designs, and incomparable client care.

Call us @ 323.627.3162 and let's get started!

OR

Email us your list of floral needs, budget, and photo inspirations at askme@valeriejurado.com

Follow Valerie Jurado on

img2159
img2141

10 Reviews for Valerie Jurado

Michelle · Married on 05/22/2016

Valerie was absolutely amazing to work with in planning our May 2016 wedding. Our venue, Descanso Gardens, had recommended her and we were *so* fortunate to get this referral. After looking at pictures on her website, I knew that she'd be perfect to create the whimsical, organic-looking flower arrangements that we wanted for our outdoor wedding. Valerie and her team created a gorgeous arch for our ceremony and garlands over the back row of chairs, both lush with eucalyptus and pale roses. They looked even better than the pinterest inspiration pictures I'd sent her! I loved that she repurposed all of the ceremony flowers at the cocktail hour and reception too -- she draped one of the garlands over our sweetheart table (it was *beautiful*) and hung the other on the hearth behind the DJ. I really loved how all of the flower arrangements (e.g., in bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, etc.) were all a little different from each other — with slightly different combinations of flowers and eucalyptus leaves— but all coordinated absolutely *beautifully* for a gorgeous result.

Since we were planning everything from out-of-town, Valerie's flexibility and responsiveness to questions (and there were many!) was also a great help. I was really impressed by her vision for the space -- and in helping us make some design changes (e.g., in tying in the white chairs that came with the venue by adding white rose petals, garlands on the back row of chairs, and hanging aisle arrangements).

We *still* have guests telling me about how beautiful they thought the flowers were, even almost two months out. And in looking through the pictures from the professional photographers, I am again *so* glad we went with Valerie. She really made the day even that much more special and beautiful. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Shelley · Married on 03/07/2015

Valerie did the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely stunning. My husband proposed in a library, and we wanted to get married in a library. But I wanted to carry the theme even further and have roses made of books. Valerie was the only florist/floral designer who would use the flowers I made in her arrangements.

Some brides are really into the exact flowers, and some aren't. I'm in the later group. Valerie sent me four pages of flowers when we were trying to lock down the color, and I said, "Um Valerie, they all look the same." I told her I trust her and she knocked it out of the park. My bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquet, the centerpieces, everything was just beautiful.

When I looked for a flowers for my wedding I interviewed over 8 florists and floral designers. Valerie had the best arrangements, was the most flexible and was the most reasonably priced of all the florists we went with. At the end of the night all of the centerpieces had been taken because everyone wanted some of these beautiful flowers. I can't recommend her enough, she really was such a pleasure to work with.

And how could I forget, my wedding colors were purple and she even found purple petals for guests to shower me in and the walkway, it was amazing!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2013

We had our wedding at the Millenium Biltmore Hotel in LA. That place is already gorgeous and ornate, but the flower pieces she created for the ceremony, reception, and the bridal party made the place come to life! From the beginning, Valerie Jurado understood my exact vision for how I wanted the flowers and decor to look like for our wedding - romantic elegance. She is knowledgable about different types of flowers and came up with the best ideas to get the most bang for our buck! She is super responsive and we were in constant communication in weeks leading up to the event. And despite changing my mind a few times about the types of flowers and color scheme during the process, she was ALWAYS flexible and friendly. I will always remember when the ceremony doors first opened...the decor literally took my beath away. Our wedding would not have been the same without her positive attitude, creative ideas, and beautiful craftsmanship! THANK YOU, Valerie!

Sent on 04/22/2013