Salt Lake City, UT 84121 Map · Phone number

About Utah Vintage Photo Booth Rental

Vintage Photo Booth Rental is Utah’s Premier full service digital photo booth rental company. We provide a digital version of the classical, old-school style photo booths of days long past. We have recreated these booths, using today’s advanced digital technology.

Vintage Photo Booth Rental is available for weddings, birthday parties and other grand events where you want your guests to have a fun and unforgetable time. We built this business because we wanted the perfect photo booth for our wedding. Our guest and ourselves loved the photo booth and now we are sharing that experience with other people who want to add a fun, memoriable experience to their event.

The photo booth is timeless and elegant in style and uses the most modern technology to create archival photo prints of the most important event of your life.

• Photo Booth Bus
  • Modvi Photo Booths
  • Grander Events

5 Reviews for Utah Vintage Photo Booth Rental

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2011

Words cannot express just how amazing this photo booth was at our wedding! First of all, Jeremy and Jessica were so professional and fun! They made the entire experience completely stress-free for me, and speaking as a bride, that was probably the ONLY stress-free thing of the day! They brought EVERYTHING and even unloaded and reloaded their entire set by themselves! They offer props and I’m telling you, ask for the props! Our guests had a GREAT time with them! There was a constant line to use the booth, but it went so quickly that you never had to wait long! A lot of our friends and family did it multiple times! This is a timeless keepsake to give yourself and your guests and it was just SO FUN! One of my aunts has posted her photo strips on facebook with a comment that there’s just something about a photo booth; when you get within 5 feet of one, you become a kid again! And the very best part? At the end of the reception, they handed me a completed photo album full of happy, fun pictures of my guests (and a few of me with various people!) with a disc of all the pictures in an attached envelope! Instant scrap-book! No waiting like you have to do for your other pictures! No hassle! And fun, candid shots of nearly all of our guests, which no photographer, no matter how amazing, could have captured! People were just so much more comfortable inside the booth. I HIGHLY recommend them for any kind of party you’re planning (Weddings, big birthdays, Holiday parties, Company parties, charitable events, etc!) and fully intend to use them again! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Blakely · Married on 04/09/2011

We had a great time with our Photo Booth rental! The staff was great and really flexible to everything we wanted/needed! Our pictures turned out great and it was fun to have them online so our guests could view them! I would recommend this company to all of my friends!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2011

Having the photo booth at the wedding turned out great!! I was concerned about it maybe not meshing with the flow or feel of the wedding reception, but it blended right in. It was so classy & lots of fun!!! I'm so glad that I did this!!!

Sent on 03/30/2011

• Something Vintage Something Blue LLC Wedding Limos

We proudly stand behind Utah Vintage Wedding Booth, what a great addition this is for any wedding or other occasions. Your guests will have a blast making memories on your day. It was so enjoyable seeing all the excitement, we were very impressed with picture quality. This is truly a unique and memorable experience.

• A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I was officiating the wedding of Jessica and Jeremy, the geniuses behind the Vintage Photo Booth, and was impressed at just how fun and easy it was to take photos and add them to the guest book! I noticed that the wedding guests were endlessly fascinated with taking their photos in the booth and how everyone brought their photo strips back to their tables and had fun sharing them with their friends. The photo booth was a big hit, and the staff even got into the spirit of it and left their photos in the guest book as well. It definitely ramped up the entertainment level and brought a fun spirit of playfulness to the whole affair. If you are looking for a novel and easy way to capture your wedding, I would recommend that you book a Vintage Photo Booth today!

• Salt Lake City, UT, 84121 See on map
    Location of (Utah Vintage Photo Booth Rental)