Fotogenic

Orem, UT View map Visit website

Fotogenic is a wedding photo booth company based in Utah County. Owners, operators, and happy couple Morgan and Kaleb Aitken are passionate about helping couples create a fun and memorable wedding occasion. With their flexible photo booth services, your guests can enjoy socializing and creating happy memories of your special day.

Fotogenic offers both enclosed and open-air photo booths to choose from for your event. The Photo Booth Stand comes with customizable LED lighting to match your theme and color scheme. The enclosed Photo Booth Tent is cozy and compact, suitable for even the smallest of event spaces. All booths use DSLR cameras to capture crisp, quality photos. Their touch-screen technology makes them fun and easy to use for guests of all ages. The Fotogenic team can create a customized photo strip unique to your event, and you can choose from a selection of backdrops for your booth. A fun and friendly booth attendant will also be on-site to ensure that your photo booth experience is entirely stress-free.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$495

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$495

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Flip Book

Pricing

Fotogenic Price Rates

Team

Sydney
Sydney
Owner

Hey glad to meet you, I'm Sydney! My husband and I attended a wedding in Chicago about two years ago with a photo booth, and we fell in LOVE with the idea of starting our own. I am an event planner by study and profession, so I am passionate and skilled about creating the most perfect & memorable experience for every couple that I work with. Fotogenic is different from other photo booth businesses you will come across- we are a family-owned business, which allows us to personally get to know each of our clients. We love personalizing the booth, props, and design to make your vision a reality!

• Le Jardin