593 Snowcreek Circle, Layton, UT 84040 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Media Wall X

MediaWallx is an entertainment service in Layton, Utah, which offers wedding parties a great way to boost the fun, while creating more photo opportunities. Essentially a way for all your guests’ wedding photos to be shared in close-to real time during your celebration, it allows them to get involved and become an integral part of your event.

Services offered

An interactive slideshow that pulls photos from social media posts, it allows your guests to connect with you- the end product is a constantly refreshing slideshow of photos from your wedding streamed to multiple monitors.

Ensuring multiple angles are covered, photos that your guests take throughout the celebration can be sent directly to the monitors through their social, meaning you won’t miss any of the big moments. What’s more, you can receive a USB stick after the event containing all the photos, so you can handpick the best ones to do with as you like after your honeymoon - print them, share them on social media, or simply cherish them with your partner. So, whether your guests are taking wedding selfies, photos of the moment you say ‘I do’, or pictures of the bridal party in all their finery, they can all be displayed on a variety of large screens.

The interactive slideshow, hashtag photo wall are great features of Media Wall X that engages your family and friends. An ideal way to jazz up your venue, these high-tech additions add great color to any wedding event.

8462693449961832448 n 51 1055513

Media Wall X 5
Media Wall X 6
Media Wall X 7

Kari Teague · Married on 12/29/2018

Creative way to share our day and encourage guest participation

We used Media Wall X at my 3rd daughter’s wedding. We’ve tried a photo booth at my first daughter’s wedding and using a hashtag along with signs for my 2nd daughter’s Wedding. We even had a Instagram photo contest with my best friend’s daughter...everyway we have struggled getting guests to participate. When we used Media Wall X we had a young lady at the front door that took pictures as the guests arrived at a makeshift photo booth instead of a sign in book or memory picture. We immediately uploaded those pictures to media wall X’s running screen show and preset slide show of the bride and groom. It was so fun!!! We also had instructions at each table and surprise- the guests we uploading candid shots of them eating, playing around, and dancing. We loved our photographer, and definitely cherish the professional pictures she took, but the candid shots that streamed during the reception are priceless!!! Definitely a winner!!!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Media Wall X 8
    Media Wall X 9
    Media Wall X 10
    Media Wall X 11
  • Hannah

Hannah Dender · Married on 12/29/2018

Fun way to involve guests!

With a simple hashtag, seeing pictures of our big day was easy and fun! Anyone with a smart phone and a social media account could participate in our super fun live-time slideshow. I loved having Media Wall X at my wedding and highly suggest this great vendor for anyone that wants their guests to have fun and feel involved in your special day!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Media Wall X 12
    Media Wall X 13

Rachel Singleton · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Presentation of Our Lives.

I first saw them at my best friend's wedding. I thought it was really cool how we(the guests) could contribute to their slideshow of pictures at the reception using a hashtag! This allowed me to share pictures of her and I as kids and pictures of everyone behind the scenes on the wedding day that often get forgotten. I hired them for my own wedding and they were the easiest to work with in how I wanted things to look. I didn't have to worry about a thing regarding the video leading up to and especially on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Media Wall X 14

Media Wall X FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 299.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Props, Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 399.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Props, Social Media Integration