P.O. Box 898, Lehi, UT 84043 Map · Phone number

About All Events Photo Booths

We provide elegant photo booths for events from weddings to company parties and everything else. Whatever event you are planning, consider the entertainment value and memories that can be created for your guests with a photo booth. We provide photo booths throughout Utah and the Las Vegas, Nevada area.

photo booth at an outdoor wedding reception
photoboothbooth

4 Reviews for All Events Photo Booths

• Rylee

Rylee · Married on 09/07/2012

Seriously, I think having a wedding photo booth was one of the best ideas I had for the wedding reception. Guests love a photo booth! They were able to take home prints as like a party favor or memorabilia for the night. I heard such great feedback about how much fun it was! it's a great way to give your guests something fun and unique to do. I would highly recommend using All Events Photo Booths for anything! They are great and made this adorable scrapbook of my guests photo strips and notes they wrote to us. So amazing and kind, they went the extra mile. What a fun wedding idea, seriously.

Sent on 11/10/2012

3.2
      2.0
      2.5
      2.0

Used All Events for our Photo Booth (bought some frames for the photo strips as our favors) and everyone just raved about how much they loved the photo booth and said it was their favorite part. We got a lot of good pictures we get to laugh at and help us remember how awesome our day was. I do have to take a few points away from them because getting a hold of them is kind of a joke, they don't respond in a reasonable timeframe and they promised a CD AND viewing gallery after the wedding and I've yet to see either. People loved the booth, but dealing with them can be a pain.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Lucey · Married on 06/02/2017

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

This guy took my money he never replied just a couple a week's left until my wedding and still no response.
    He didn't even have the decency to reply to say he's canceling.
    It will take filing it as fraud to get my money back and then hopefully I have enough time to book another photo booth in time.
    The positive feedback is perbaby fake.
    Seriously it's not worth the headache.
    They go to bridal fairs that's how we found them.
    Avoid them.

Sent on 05/11/2017

All Events Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• P.O. Box 898 Lehi, 84043 See on map