Maywood, New Jersey, Maywood, NJ 07607 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About US2U Digital

Follow US on instagram @us2u_digital_studios

There is only one way to capture a wedding and that is through the use of both photography and videography.

SO Yes.. If you're reading this and you want to take a look at our wedding collection packages, understand that the price INCLUDES both photography and videography. HOW GREAT IS THAT!

We dare to be different because we are different. So why only receive photography, when you can have both and enjoy "peace of mind."

Love it or hate it, we capture 20 weddings a year. Our motto is simple, "capture the essence of LOVE, not capture as much LOVE as you can."

We look forward to connecting with you.

US2U Digital, #LetUSdoit

Videos 6 Videos

56 Reviews for US2U Digital

Maria O. · Getting married on 10/28/2022

The best experience!!

Nelson was so amazing! Made my fiancé and I feel super relaxed and comfortable. Helped us really come out of our shell and let our love project out!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Cinthya M. · Getting married on 07/23/2022

Top Notch Service

My fiancé and I are immensely grateful to have worked with Nelson and Victor. They have been with us from the beginning of our journey (the proposal) to our most recent experience a photoshoot for our save the date Invitation. I love how punctual, professional, and jolly they are. Super helpful in guiding us with the poses and making sure we have fun through the process. Even on a cold and windy day, they delivered. Lets not forget the quality of the pictures. Like the title says.. Top Notch. Truly reflects how dedicated they are. I look forward to working with them again. Don't hesitate and contact them.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

US2U Digital Pricing

US2U Digital Price Rates

US2U Digital FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 996
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1950
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Canvas
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Save the Date

Team of US2U Digital

Co-Founder

Hey everyone.

My name is Nelson and I am one of the Co-Founders of US2U Digital.

When I am not behind the camera, I am helping high school students get into college. Yes, I am a Guidance Counselor and love every part of helping our future as much as capturing love on a wedding day. I was once called a wedding whisperer as I was able to guide a bride through her special day. Talk about having a counselor and photographer on your side assisting you through your special day. =)

Since, the inception of US2U Digital, we have stressed the importance of capturing LOVE and assuring that Black & Brown LOVE is represented equally as what is represented currently in magazines, social media, etc.

My partner Victor and I love this company like a piece of our family. Be confident as we do not send an associate on your special day. You will be seeing me and my photographic expertise.

I have been told I do not look like a wedding photographer. To those I say, do not judge me on my skin, extravert personality, or even awesome hair. Judge me on my photgraphic style.

If you're looking for just a photgorapher, I may not be your guy, If you're looking for somone who is going to help you and your partner every step of the way, well then; you have come to the right place. =)

Thanks for reading!

Victor Alemany

Victor Alemany

Co-Founder

Good day to all.

My name is Victor Alemany and I am a Co-Founder of US2U Digital. By now you may have read my partner Nelson's bio and I say this humbly'; he is one of the most hard working photographers in the game.

As for me, I can not help you in that sector. You see, I am a wedding videographer. The beauty of US as a team is you get to have both Photography and Videography at your wedding.

Think about it...It's one of the most memorable day's in the life of you and your partner. Are you really going to hire a photographer along with a videographer that do not know each other? Some people do not mind taking a chance on things. We believe in certainty.

I love DOGs and yes, I TOO am an educator. When I am not behind the camera, I am a middle school teacher. Talk about loving both of your passions.

Thanks for reading this small blurb about US. We may not look like your typical team, but rest assured, there is nothing typical about US or our work.

VA

#LetUSdoit

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Maywood, New Jersey Maywood, NJ, 07607 See on map
    201-500-2923 (Phone number)
    2016999946 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (US2U Digital)