1811 Westcliff Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Urban Gardener

Urban Gardener is a full service florist that specializes in European floral designs. From gracefully simple to exquisitely extravagant, it is our pleasure to create enchanting arrangements to turn your special day into a truly memorable affair.

4 Reviews for Urban Gardener

Our flowers were perfection for our July wedding! Tiffany and her staff were able to work with our budget and deliver beyond our expectations for our big day. An all-around pleasure to work with them and we will be using them again in the future for many events!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Leah · Married on 11/16/2013

Tiffany and her staff are wonderful! My wedding was a Old Hollywood Glamour theme circa 1920s to 1940s and they completely got my vision and the tent felt magical. I was a little worried at first because the first time I saw a mock up was in September when it was still hot and the color hydrangea she used was very pretty but felt summery... then about 2 weeks before the wedding I met with Tiffany and asked if there was any way to make it feel a little more fall without having to change a lot, she suggested antique blue hydrangea. I wasn't able to see a mockup of the Antique Blue before the wedding but I figured just go with it and she was right. The color was perfect and the flowers felt like fall but were not dark. Thank you to everyone that helped make this special day beautiful! We can't thank you enough,
    Leah & Spencer

Sent on 12/03/2013

Joan · Married on 03/19/2006

I was thrilled with all her suggestions and the presentation on the day was spectacular. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 02/14/2009