Fort Worth, TX 76199 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Upsy Daisy Designs

I specialize in wedding and event floral design and it's taken me to all different places, cities and states. I absolutely love it! I design for all occasions (weddings, corporate, annual meetings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) I've done events ranging anywhere from an intimate $300 simple occasion to a grand spectacular $60,000 fairy tale wedding! I can do anything from traditional to contemporary, from simple to making a statement! The sky's the limit!

Follow Upsy Daisy Designs on

Upsy Daisy Designs 1
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 03/23/2019

Stunning Floral Arrangements

Jamie with Upsy Daisy Designs was AMAZING! My bouquets, boutonnieres & centerpieces came out so beautifully crafted and matched my theme and colors perfectly! Her prices were also unbeatable! I had a tight budget and she was so patient and was able to give me everything I wanted and more!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Upsy Daisy Designs 2

Corinna · Married on 02/10/2018

Jamie was so amazing to work with! We talked to several vendors and her pricing was by far the most fair. She worked with us to pick the perfect arrangements within our budget. We loved working with Jamie at Upsy Daisy and highly recommend reaching out to see if they would be a fit for your day!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Carolyn · Married on 06/10/2016

Jamie is amazing! She helped me to stick with my budget, helped me pick flowers that were in season and would make our purple and gray theme pop, delivered them to our venue, and was incredibly friendly! I can't recommend her highly enough, and know you won't be disappointed in her work!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Upsy Daisy Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 65.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,528.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount