193 Kimball Ter, Yonkers, NY 10704 Map · Phone number

About Upscale Latin DJs

We specialize in Latin events, please visit our website for more information, Thank you!
upscalelatindjs.com

Follow Upscale Latin DJs on

• Pro DJ Percussion
  • Don't Stop the Music! Inc.
  • Sound of Life Entertainment
image
image

9 Reviews for Upscale Latin DJs

The DJ and MC duo were great! Professional, talented, and incredibly helpful, patient and responsive. I mainly interacted with Frank - who was the MC - he helped make a small Sunday Cocktail Wedding into a fantastic, memorable event. I recommend this duo to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Josie · event on: 12/16/2011

My coworkers and I had a great time, the music that was played catered to everyone. Everyone danced so much our feet hurt; if it wasn’t because the establishment closed at a certain we would have continued the party. Upscale Latin Dj’s were very professional, fun and had the crowd going up into the very end. Great DJ services, we will have them DJ our next event in the future.

Sent on 12/22/2011

R · Married on 11/26/2011

Hiring Upscale Latin DJ's was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Frank and his partner were professional throughout the entire process. Frank met with me and my parents on several occasions to discuss the event. They were able to seamlessly mix several music styles-- American oldies, 80s, and pop music, with old and new Latin music-- which we needed for our mixed American/Cuban wedding. Everyone danced all night, and many people remarked on how good our DJ is. Frank was also receptive to all our requests, particularly my father's insistence that the music not be too loud, and he kept the volume at a good level for the wedding-- loud enough to dance, but quiet enough that people at the tables could talk. He's the only DJ that was respectful of this idea. I can't recommend Upscale Latin DJ's more.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Award

• DUPLICATE Wedding Dresses

Excelletn DJ - super professional

• 193 Kimball Ter Yonkers, 10704 See on map
    Location of (Upscale Latin DJs)