2130 water way, Seabrook, TX 77586 Map · Phone number

About Updo Gypsy

My story is simple and sweet... I'm a city girl with a country twang. I have a heart for the Lord and a passion for beauty. Nothing brings me greater joy than helping girls have their most beautiful day ever. Let me be a part of your special event, I promise you'll love the results!!

img3058
nk 361

3 Reviews for Updo Gypsy

• Sophia

Sophia · Married on 01/07/2017

Taylor was amazing to work with!! Always quick to respond, she's sweet and works so efficiently too! And of course she understands hair and just instinctually knew the look I was going for just by describing it to her! Funny story, before my wedding, my maid of honor had always worn her hair up in a bun until two days before my wedding when she answered the door with it down and it was, no joke, almost 4 feet long!! I was panicking and I emailed Taylor to give her a head's up and she told me it was no problem. The day of the wedding, she had my maid of honor's hair done in probably 40 minutes, it was amazing! And set in the most beautiful elegant braid as well! I can't recommend Taylor enough, you will be in the best hands and have perfect hair in your wedding photos!! Absolutely book her if you can!!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Taylor was fantastic & made me feel 100% beautiful on my wedding day. She did airbrush and lashes for me (bride) along with 5 bridesmaids and two moms. She was so quick and efficient without compromising quality. I will definitely use Taylor's services in the future!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Rachael · Married on 04/16/2016

Taylor did an incredible job on my wedding makeup! I was a little hesitant to have airbrush, but she did a wonderful job balancing foundation and airbrush. She and her assistant completed 10 faces in just about 3 hours and they were flawless!! She arrived to our pampering location early and was ready to kick start the day. She really helped add to the stress free atmosphere I was hoping for. Thank you Taylor for making me absolutely beautiful!!! I love how I look in my photos! I cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Updo Gypsy FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15