270 US Highway 9, Suite 100, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number

• Burning Wick Studios

22 Reviews for Unlimited Exposures

Ewelina McGrath · Married on 10/05/2019

Blown away!

Brett and Zach did our wedding and they were beyond amazing! There were a couple hiccups that happened through out the day, not with photography, other things, and brett was so great at keeping me calm and getting me through it! They were so professional and on point in a timely fashion and made sure all our requests were met. Arrived on time and made us feel so comfortable. We seriously couldn't have picked anyone better. He listened to everything we asked for and delivered! The pictures came out absolutely amazing! We were blown away at the quality of his work. Words can not describe how thankful we are that they helped make our day that much more special. Definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Mariel · Married on 11/12/2017

Brett and Mike did a WONDERFUL job photographing my wedding. They arrived early and stayed until the very end of the wedding. Brett and Mike were flexible throughout the day, made sure to get the pictures I felt were most important, and then about 1,400 more amazing shots. I am so excited to see the video (shot by Paul!) and get to create my wedding album. Thank you Unlimited Exposures for making this process so easy and exciting.

Sent on 12/03/2017

merrin · Married on 09/16/2017

Brett from Unlimited Exposures was the absolute best photographer we could have hired. Not only is he a true professional, but he goes above and beyond his "duties" to ensure a successful and happy day for everyone involved in the wedding. He assisted in making sure everyone was where they needed to be, kept us on a great time schedule, and captured a amazing candid shots of us throughout the entire day. Brett and his team worked tirelessly to ensure everything was perfect and that everyone was happy. He was able to capture all of our wedding pictures in multiple locations in order to get some of the best shots. He was easy to work with prior to the wedding and frequently communicated with me to ensure every last detail was covered. I can't recommend Brett and Unlimited Exposures enough for your next wedding of party! They were the absolute best !

Sent on 10/02/2017

• Extravagant Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

What a amazing company, top notch for sure.... We highly recommend to all of our future bride and grooms! -Extravagant Entertainment www.njwedd.com-

• 270 US Highway 9, Suite 100 Englishtown, 07726 See on map
    Location of (Unlimited Exposures)