University Club of Orlando

Orlando, FL View map

Happily ever-after begins with U...

Our timeless Victorian venue awaits you with a perfect downtown Orland location adjacent to Lake Eola. Our team of event and culinary experts is prepared to welcome those with a desire for classic elegance and personalized service.

The U-Club...where lifelong memories are made and kept by U.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$17,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$17,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Clean Up
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Valet

Grace Married on 06/13/2015
    Working with the University Club and April was amazing! She made all of my wedding dreams come true! We met easily 20 times throughout the year and April was always so welcoming and friendly going above and beyond. I loved my venue and wouldn't change a thing about my wedding day!
    Katie Married on 11/22/2014
    I am blown away by the perfection of the venue, April, and the supporting staff. From the beginning, April was there to help me and support our vision. I cannot say enough good things about University Club:
    *The venue: Absolutely stunning! It provides enough character and beauty, to where I did not have to purchase/rent a lot of decorations. It has a beautiful library (where we had pictures/some of cocktail hour), which has an incredible fire place and picture wall. April was able to help me put pictures of our families and friends on the wall. The venue provides an intimate setting where 110 guests do not feel "lost," like a hotel. We could have comfortably fit more people as well! We didn't use outside area, but there's a small outside area with amazing twinkle lights! Everyone (to this day!) still comments on how pretty the venue is!
    *The food: People RAVED about the food. April was able to help us with our appetizer selection and our main entrees were delicious! I feel (sometimes) at weddings, it's hard to have good food when cooking for 100+ people. This certainly was not the case...the food was everything we wanted!
    *The staff: Everyone was so nice and accommodating. My husband and I felt like VIP...the staff was always making sure we had what we needed and were being taken care of. At the end of the night, they helped us carry out decorations, gifts, etc.
    *April: Where do we begin?! April is the coordinator at University Club and she is the best thing we could have asked for when it came to our wedding. From the beginning, April (one of the nicest, bubbliest people I have ever met!) was so helpful. I had a lot of questions that she answered promptly without making me feel bad. My mom and I would want to "stop in" to check our decorations or see if things would fit properly...April always welcomed that! On the day of, I did not have to worry about ONE thing! April allowed me to drop off my decorations, place cards, etc. and she set it up. She is amazing!!!

University Club of Orlando's reply:

Thank you Katie for the kind words!!! It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom and to help your wedding become everything you imagined it to be. Best wished to Ryan and you! Tell you parents I said hi!
  • User1883108 2+ years ago
    I don't have the words to properly express how glad I am to have chosen the University Club for my wedding reception. We were planning our wedding from out of state and the club was incredibly accommodating, meeting with us on dates they didn't normally schedule meetings, and they were very responsive to all of our emails and questions. We worked closely with April, who took time to answer all of our questions, was extremely detail oriented, and really took note of small comments about our likes and dislikes that led to some pleasant surprises for us on our wedding day. Our wedding was a breeze because of April -- the venue looked beautiful, and we were able to drop off and discuss all of our decoration plans a few days before the wedding leaving us nothing to worry about on the day of. We had both cocktail hour and dinner catered by the club and we could not get over how great the food was! Our guests keep telling us how much they enjoyed the dinner, the service, and how unique and classy the venue was. April and the U Club staff took charge of every detail imaginable and our night ran extremely smoothly.

The venue itself is beautiful and a really unique, comfortable setting for weddings and receptions -- a refreshing change from all of the hotels in Orlando. It was a great find and we are so lucky to have had a perfect wedding at the University Club, all thanks to April and her supporting staff.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Our DJ Rocks Our DJ Rocks Wedding DJs

The University Club is an absolutely beautiful venue. It is classy modern but still has vintage charm. The staff is absolutely amazing to work with, very accommodating and takes wonderful care of their clients.

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) Wedding Musicians

Wonderful Vintage Venue, Best, Shannon Caine, Beautiful Music www.beautifulmusic.cc

150 E. Central Blvd. Orlando, FL, 32801
Location of (University Club of Orlando)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Wedding Venues