2111 Via Tuscany, Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number

About Winter Park Racquet Club

Winter Park Racquet Club is the premier lakeside ceremony and reception venue. Located on beautiful Lake Maitland, our facilities and views have earned the award of "Best Lakeside Reception Site".

Our award-winning Chef is known for his intricate culinary creations.

Our clubhouse also provides a romantic setting for indoor receptions.

We have an on-site coordinator that will assist you

in the planning of your special day.
Make the Winter Park Racquet Club your place to "begin your fairy tale".

E-mail alexis@wprc.net for information regarding the planning of your big day! Mention WeddingWire.com for special discounts and promotions.

32f63a53af120d73697d09ceb5756f8
Wedding ceremony
32f63a53af120d73697d09ceb5756f8

14 Reviews for Winter Park Racquet Club

Julie · Married on 11/05/2016

My daughter fell in love with the Winter Park Racquet Club on first site. After visiting with her fiancé, they were both equally excited. The Racquet Club did an amazing job from start to finish... Alexis is the event manager, and she is super organized, super helpful, super thoughtful, and super attentive. In addition to making the planning easy, she arrived early and was the last one to leave. All of our decor, the gifts, and the leftover food was boxed up neatly for us at the end of the night. The décor was classy, but relaxed with its lakeside views. We loved the indoor and outdoor combination that the club allowed us. The arrival of the wedding party was scheduled by the lovely pool, dinner was inside the beautiful and spacious ballrooms, and then the party moved back outside for dancing on the pool deck with the lakeside view. The food was very delicious - everything! But we heard a lot of great feedback especially on the lovely fruit platter, the macaroni and cheese cups, and the coffee-rubbed pork medallions.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Koral · Married on 01/30/2016

Alexis and the WPRC staff made our wedding in January 2016 absolutely wonderful. They handled every detail and our wedding was absolutely stress-free due to their incredible staff. Alexis was absolutely incredible and essential in our wedding planning process-- she let us guide the vision for the event, but always provided thoughtful and appropriate guidance when we started getting off-track! She was an absolute dream to work with! The most common comment we've received from our guests was how absolutely delicious the food was-- everyone was raving about the options, presentation and taste! My husband and I were even provided with a waitress specifically tasked with making sure we had whatever we needed that night-- alcoholic drink? hydrating water? snack? She was on it! It was wonderful and made for an amazing night of dancing, eating and celebration! I am so happy we had our wedding at the WPRC!

Sent on 02/18/2016

From the early planning with Alexis, the event coordinator, to the production of the final event, this venue could not have been more perfect for my wedding reception. I booked with them over a year in advance and Alexis communicated with me through the entire planning process, serving as my wedding coordinator, even when I did not accommodate pay for that position. She answered my emails within minutes, made sure I got the drink package that would save me the most money but provide my guests the best experience, and invited us for a food tasting and accommodated what we wanted to try. I needed to play slideshows at my reception and she had the most perfect assistant, Jonathon, who knew the ins and outs of getting the video to work perfectly. He even spent his own time converting videos and putting them on a flash drive for us.

The details that they put into making my day more perfect than I could ever imagine were astounding. I dropped all of my decorations and activities (I had a very Pinterest driven wedding and made it all myself, including flowers) off at the Racquet Club with Alexis the week before the wedding, with labels on items and in bins. I am the kind of person who has a really hard time letting other people do what I want done, so I was extremely nervous about decorations/details getting placed properly. Let me tell you- when I walked into the reception on my wedding day, I nearly dropped to the floor. EVERYTHING (and it was a lot) was PERFECTLY set up. From my photo albums, picture frames, small signs, and center pieces, it could not have been done better.

I got SEVERAL compliments on the quality of the food at the Racquet Club. We had fried mac and cheese bowls, vegetable rolls, and bruschetta as our appetizers and the pecan chicken and sea bass as main entrees. People RAVED about the mac and cheese. Guests also complimented the awesome, quick, and professional service by the waiters/waitresses. Overall, most MAGICAL day ever thanks to WPRC.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Winter Park Racquet Club FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August