University Center Club

One Champions Way, FSU Building B, Tallahassee, FL 32306 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 10 to 600
Availability Check your date

About University Center Club

Located in the heart of the Florida State University Campus, The University Center Club provides the finest wedding facilities in Tallahassee with the added touches that only a private club may offer. Our Private Event Directors customize each and every event according to individualized requests. Our wedding packages include details in which that most other venues charge additional fees.

The Club occupies 64,000 sq. ft. on three and one-half floors in a most unique setting for your event...Doak Campbell Stadium. There are six (6) exquisitely appointed private dining rooms and a dramatic 7,500 square foot multi-use ballroom that seats 550 or allows over 1000 for a stand-up affair. Additionally, there are two 12,000 sq. ft. outdoor decks overlooking the field at Doak Campbell Stadium, FSU campus and beautiful downtown Tallahassee. Our fifth floor dining rooms (4) can hold up to 50 people each for a sit down meal and a combination of up to 200. These rooms are available at no charge for members. Non-members must have a member sponsor and will be charged a room fee.

Please go to our website to view wedding packages which include food and beverage and will give you a good idea of what we have to offer. With a few more details, I will be able to create a detailed proposal with estimated costs.

Allow the UCC to create a remarkable experience that leaves a lasting impression on your guests! Please feel free to contact me to set up an appointment to visit the club for a tour.

Follow University Center Club on
salome 12
studioheart2065

11 Reviews for University Center Club

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2015

We had our ceremony & reception here in June 2015 with Kaley as our wedding coordinator and I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! Kaley was great to work with and always replied in a timely manner. The club was also very flexible, as we decided the week of to change the ceremony inside instead of outside due to the heat. The staff throughout the wedding worked hard to ensure we had a quick change from ceremony to reception. In addition, they made sure that we had everything we needed in order to make our day the best! We decided to choose the stations option as far as food and it was the most delicious food that I have had! I would definitely recommend anyone to the University Center Club, especially to work with Kaley! She helped us remind of little details and made sure that we were there to just enjoy the day!

Jessi · Married on 05/04/2013

This place was amazing!!! I had my corporate event here and I couldn't have asked for a better venue. I book events for my corporation as my title is "event coordinator," and the UCC was above and beyond accommodating to my needs. I have done a lot of business and event coordinating around the country in my last 13 years in my position and this place puts every other venue to shame. Their staff seemed all to be young, but extremely polite and far beyond professional, definetly well trained. Prices were reasonable and the catering department was very flexible with my budget presented. To top it off the food was amazing!!! All I can say is good luck finding a better place to have your event in this town (Tallahassee, FL.). The venue was also very, very clean which is a huge plus for me personally. I did plenty of homework before choosing the Club to have our event and my boss has yet to stop praise on my decision. Thanks a bunch UCC!!! I feel bad because you did all the work, but I seemed to have took all the credit. Beware, we'll be back. 5+ stars around the board. You'll be a fool to have your event elsewhere in this town.

University Center Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,622.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 600
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Kylene and Ryan Studios
    Kylene and Ryan Studios Wedding Photographers

The UCC is such a fun and unique place to get married! Whether you're an FSU fan or not, nothing compares to their gorgeous ballrooms and upper deck overlooking the stadium! Their catering services are also impeccable, so you can rest easy knowing your guests will have an amazing experience. Kaley has been there for years and always takes great care of her brides!

• A Country Rose Flowers & Gifts
    A Country Rose Flowers & Gifts Wedding Florists

Excellent venue for your wedding or event. Wonderful friendly and caring staff. We highly recommend the University Center for next wedding.

• Steve Christian's Party Mix
    Steve Christian's Party Mix Wedding DJs

The University Center Club is a wonderful place to hold an event. Robin Wharton and her staff are a smooth running machine. She and her whole crew are very pleasant to deal with and always have smiles on their faces. There is never any drama with the University Center Club. Couple that with the excellent facilities and you have a great event. The setting is beautiful, and the staff work efficiently and quietly to make the event really sparkle. If you are having an event it is a great place to be.

• One Champions Way, FSU, Building B Tallahassee, FL 32306 See on map