address, Washington, DC 20016 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About United Photography

When love and passion is involved with a skill, nothing but the best will come from that individual. I can assure that every photo delivered, will be my absolute best.

My promise is that I will remain transparent and honest from the beginning until the end. Hiring a photographer is essentially letting someone, a stranger, into your personal life. Being comfortable in front of a camera with that being said can be difficult. Working with me, we spend most of the time building a connection so our shoot can feel and look as natural as possible. I don’t aim to get your typical Macy’s shots. I always aim for authenticity. The moments in between the moments are my golden ticket. Let’s chat!

929a7783 51 1943873 158818961540786

Real Weddings 18 Photos

10 Reviews for United Photography

• Karen

Karen Fooks · Getting married on 11/30/2020

United Photography - Loved It!

Demitric was there when I didn't even expect him to be. I tried to be as informative as possible about my venue to help him get acclimated and he took it upon himself to get there early even before our contractually agreed upon time. That up front spoke volumes to me. Demitric was kind to me, my guests, my now husband, and he went the extra mile to even start slipping photos to us before we even returned from our honeymoon! He really is eager to please, is wonderful to work with, and was so wonderfully priced considering my wedding was so small when others wanted $3,000 for 4 hours at a wedding with only 40 people. I didn't need a team following me around, I didn't need someone watching me get ready....I got exactly what I needed and our moments were all captured with the exceptional service of one person ------ Demitric

Sent on 05/06/2020
  • Therese

Therese Waymel · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Surprise engagement photography

We had an excellent experience! It was a surprise engagement and he did such a great job. The photos really captured the real emotional reactions, which turned into beautiful photographs. I had no idea he was even there at first, which is tough given that it was only the three of us at this usually packed memorial. He had great ideas and worked really well to improvise in the moment. It was a rainy night and we ended up incorporating his um tells into some of the photos, which turned out to be stunning! The photographs turned out beautiful (and he somehow made me look like I hadn’t been at a holiday party for four hours prior 😊). Couldn’t recommend more!

Sent on 04/30/2020

United Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1810
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2521
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums