Unique Video Kreations

Tallahassee, FL View map Visit website
$3,595 Most Popular Price

$3,595 Most Popular Price

Unique Video Kreations is a wedding videography business based out of Tallahassee, Florida. With experience shooting weddings all over the United States and beyond, this team takes pride in their dynamic filmmaking capabilities. Their commitment to personable customer relations, innovative approaches, and upholding high standards of professionalism defines their work. Unique Video Creations considers their role in each wedding an essential one, documenting priceless moments so that they can live on for many years to come.

The Unique Video Kreations filmmakers shoot with a combination of traditional and contemporary methods and draw inspiration from documentary and cinematic-style techniques. Their services cover pre-wedding events, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Finished results are provided to couples in multiple forms, from digitally downloadable files to beautifully packaged engraved USB flash drive. Unique Video Kreations offers comprehensive packages in order to capture every important wedding day moment and include the following services:

• One event per day
  • Slideshows and montages
  • Client revisions
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3595.00

Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Mary
    Mary E. Married on 05/04/2021

Saved My Wedding During COVID-19!!

Krishna and his staff and editors came highly recommended to us. Two months before our wedding, the pandemic forced us to cancel plans for our big wedding and move forward with a three person ceremony. Krishna heard my distress, found a way to connect our parents virtually during our wedding, and obtained the interviews of our family and friends to craft a video that is better than we dreamed of! Everyone who has seen it insists it brought tears to their eyes! If you're not sure whether you want a video, don't hesitate another moment - the answer is yes, you'll treasure this gift to yourself for your wedding always! I cannot recommend Krishna and UVC enough!
    Elaina D. Married on 11/16/2019

Made us feel like we were in a Disney fairytale!

I knew from the beginning I wanted to have a video made, just because I generally don’t have the best memory and everyone tells you the day flys by! I wanted to have a way to remember the feeling of getting all dolled up, my father’s first look upon me, my loved ones feelings of the day, and how my fiancé looked and felt the first day of the beginning of our lives as one. Krishna, Jessica, Lucas, and Derek could not have portrayed our “happily ever Siler” more perfectly! It didn’t feel like we had strangers around, they blended in and felt like they were just apart of our family throughout the day! They were hidden, the perfect flies on the wall! I highly recommend them to anyone with their weddings coming up! Love love love
    Anna C. Married on 11/02/2019

Magical Work!

My family and I were unsure whether or not we wanted to hire a videographer when we first started planning our wedding. When we met with Beena, we viewed some previews of other weddings he covered and they brought us all to tears. I knew then that he could create something wonderful to bring our special day back to life. Beena and his team were a dream to work with and created the most moving and magical preview video for us! We laughed and cried when we watched it for the first time. They have a way of capturing the beauty, sentiment, and essence of the day like no other. I cannot wait to see what the full video has in store. I know it will be something Patrick and I will cherish for years to come.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

32 photos · 12/19/2016

Deals

Unique Video Kreations 1
Exclusive

Charlotte Fristoe Photography Charlotte Fristoe Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Krishna and his team at Unique Video Creations. They are so talented, very professional, always on time to a wedding and throughout the wedding day timeline, and very helpful to those who work along side them. For the most part, UVC will fade into the background of your wedding day but when they do interact with people they are so kind and helpful. I love watching their highlights after photographing a wedding with them and couples always share with me that they watch their wedding video as much as they look back at their wedding pictures. Couples especially love the interviews that UVC does and often tell me they didn't realize how meaningful the interviews would be until they watched them after the wedding. I would highly recommend booking UVC to for your wedding!

Wade Photography Wade Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked a number of weddings with Krishna and his pros. Everything they do is top notch!

Shannon Reeves Events Shannon Reeves Events Wedding Planners

Krishna and his team are absolutely wonderful - professional, kind and quick to respond with any correspondence or questions we had along the way. Wedding videos are priceless, and although often overlooked, never ever regretted! Any couple (or planner!) would be lucky to work with UVC!

1106 A Thomasville RD. Tallahassee, FL, 32303
850-920-4763

By Appointment
Location of (Unique Video Kreations)
1951 NW South River Dr. #1805 Miami, FL, 33125 See on map
813-212-3037

By Appointment

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding