About Unique Video Creations

Capturing Memories that Last a Lifetime

Here at Unique Video Creations, we have been providing quality video services for people in the Tallahassee and Big Bend Area since the early 80s.  We have had the opportunity to travel all over Florida, upstate NY, Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, both the Carolinas, and even as far as Jamaica and India!
UVC employs caring individuals who are dedicated to providing you with a distinctive product.  Our fully trained staff will take the time to create a unique video that you will be proud to share!

For more information please contact us at 850-877-9010 or weddings@uniquevideocreations.com.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Traditional (1)
Short Form (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

I am so glad that we chose Unique Video Creations for our daughter's wedding! Krishna, Beena, and the staff are kind, professional, creative, talented, and flexible. They listened to what we wanted and delivered!! I love the video and I could not be more pleased!!! The video is absolutely PERFECT and we are looking forward to watching it for many years to come! I feel so blessed and thankful to have such a wonderful video to remind us of our daughter's wedding. Thanks UVC!!! I will always recommend your business!!

Profile Picture Jan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

What an amazing experience it was to work with Unique Video Creations. Krishna truly made sure I got exactly what I wanted with the package I chose. I am beyond blessed to have been able to use them on not only my wedding day, but also for the rehearsal dinner! I have footage of the entire weekend festivities. What an amazing gift to be given as a memory of the best day of my life! The entire team who was on site for my wedding day was so helpful, kind, and willing to do whatever we needed. I loved the fact that ALL of the bridesmaids and groomsmen, both fathers and mothers, and some grandparents were interviewed. It is so special and heartwarming to hear what others had to say about my husband and I as a couple and as individuals. I will forever recommend UVC to any bride!! Thank you again for tremendous service!! All my best - Paige

Profile Picture Paige, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Krishna and his team were absolutely wonderful! They were very professional, nice anf fun! The teaser that was posted the week after our wedding was so amazing. It brought tears to my eyes! I'm so glad we were able to add videography to our budget because the day moved so fast, but many things were captured on video. I can't wait to receive the full version!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/22/17, 9 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1399481192212 mainimag

Wedding Wire!

Redeem In-Store
Mention Wedding Wire and you'll receive 5% off your services total!

I've worked a number of weddings with Krishna and his pros. Everything they do is top notch!

Krishna and his team are absolutely wonderful - professional, kind and quick to respond with any correspondence or questions we had along the way. Wedding videos are priceless, and although often overlooked, never ever regretted! Any couple (or planner!) would be lucky to work with UVC!

Unique Video Creations staff are professional in every way, plus they bring creativity to a new level.

Who doesn't love Krishna and his team! Krishna is talented, professional, sincerely nice and knows how to work that camera. I know it is going to be great when I see Krishna at a wedding.

1106 A Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32303   See On Map