311 Marymac Street SE, Live Oak, FL 32064 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Black Tie & Co.

We are Austin and Chabeli , newlyweds and storytellers. I have always had a passion for photography and weddings. Austin grew up with a love for film and cinematography. Little did we know that the two passions would eventually blend and start this new chapter. We feel that your wedding film should be more than a video record of your day. It should tell the story of the two of you. We love natural light and limit the amount of staged and posed images. We want to capture the laughter, tears, joy and the love you have for each other. We let you be you, in your moment on your special day without our heavy involvement.

Follow Black Tie & Co. on

cgyceremony 34
f1b7f24d6bc8d743 FB IMG 1469121520137
cgyceremony 3
cgyceremony 34
f1b7f24d6bc8d743 FB IMG 1469121520137
cgyceremony 3

• Videos 3

24 Reviews for Black Tie & Co.

Black Tie & Co. 1
Black Tie & Co. 6
Black Tie & Co. 7

Anna Zelaya · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing!!!

They were very friendly and easy to work with, and the pictures were breathtaking! I would absolutely recommend them :)

Sent on 04/24/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Breath taking

Austin and Chabeli were absolutely amazing! Professional, patient with our crazy personalities and so kind. Our engagement photos came back amazing! We can't wait to see our wedding photos! Thank you guys so much for all your patience, great communication and help figuring out what we were doing!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Chanell P · Married on 08/04/2018

Event coordinator

I recently coordinated a wedding for my brother in law and his wife, and Black Tie & Co did the photo/video for the event. I’m blown away! My bride received her images and video the other day and immediately shared them with me. The video is breathtaking! It’s like reliving the wedding all over again. The music, the angles, the moments captured...I thought it couldn’t get any better...and then I started going through the photos! I am so happy to see perfectly captured details of a day that we all spent so much time and energy planning. Being that I worked so closely with the bride and groom behind the scenes, I’d encouraged them put careful thought into choosing who would document their wedding. BT&Co did not disappoint! I have referred them to several other brides and will continue to do so. Professional. Easy to work with. Attentive to detail. Beautiful results.

Sent on 10/29/2018