Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Unique Heart Productions

Our philosophy is simple - wedding films should feel. When you watch (and re-watch) your video it should bring back those warm fuzzies of the day.

All of our videos have a unique style because each video truly reflects the personalities of the couple, and that is why we chose the name Unique Heart Productions.

We are an Indianapolis based company always willing and eager to travel. We would love to hear about your upcoming wedding so please don't hesitate to get in touch for more information about us!

Follow Unique Heart Productions on

123411469928982940999425889675476777153311n

• Videos 4

36 Reviews for Unique Heart Productions

Cassie · Married on 10/06/2017

Heather and her team were incredible! When I first found Unique Heart Productions I knew I had to have them for our day. She did not disappoint! She captured everything so stunningly it is like watching a professional film -- our grandparents called us movie stars! -- beyond that Heather was so great to work with too. I was perfectly at ease knowing that I had nothing to worry about and that the end product would be perfection.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Darian · Married on 09/10/2016

This is our second time using Unique Heart Productions for wedding videography and it's all worth it. There were times when I didn't see the bridal party's entrance into the ceremony along with other photos and to have the complete wedding ceremony where you can sit and view all that was missed--well, well, worth having it done. UHP gave us high quality DVD work and sitting back looking at the ceremony is memorable. Couples, you can't beat it. UHP worked with us from the first planning day till the end of the wedding day. UHP met with us to see our vision/plans and gave suggestions where we didn't think of videography. UHP works within your budget and you leave knowing they're going to do their best work. I would highly recommend UHP for all videography, if you want professional and quality service. The staff is very friendly--almost like being your best friends. Would I use them again? YES!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

We LOVED having Unique Heart Productions capture our wedding day! They were professional and fun! They kept us laughing and enjoying each moment! We already loved our sneak peek and we just know we're going to be head over heels for the full thing! Videography is never something you should skip! Find room for it in your budget! It's a day you can never get back and seeing our family and friends and hearing their words are memories we'll treasure forever! <3 <3 <3

Sent on 09/27/2016

Unique Heart Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,299.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Track Seven DJ
    Track Seven DJ Wedding DJs

Heather is simply AMAZING! Not only is she fantastic to work with, she is also the best at what she does! As a wedding DJ, I have worked with the best of the best and the worst of the worst. Unique Hearts Productions is hands down, THE BEST!

• Plum & Poppy
    Plum & Poppy Wedding Planners

Heather is an amazing videographer! She is so fun and will have you laughing & smiling all day! I love working with her as a fellow wedding professional and she also shot my wedding! We love it and so do my clients when they chose to work with Heather! She tailors each video to fit the client's unique personalities and relationship. Her talent is apparent and you will not be disappointed!

• The Barn in Zionsville
    The Barn in Zionsville Barn & Farm Weddings

Heather always delivers a video that is perfectly tailored to each client and she is so much fun to have with you on your big day! Love working with her every time!