Unique Heart Productions

Indianapolis, IN View map

$4,299 Most Popular Price

Our philosophy is simple - wedding films should feel. When you watch (and re-watch) your video it should bring back those warm fuzzies of the day.

All of our videos have a unique style because each video truly reflects the personalities of the couple, and that is why we chose the name Unique Heart Productions.

We are an Indianapolis based company always willing and eager to travel. We would love to hear about your upcoming wedding so please don't hesitate to get in touch for more information about us!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

3,000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,299

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

Cassie Married on 10/06/2017
    Heather and her team were incredible! When I first found Unique Heart Productions I knew I had to have them for our day. She did not disappoint! She captured everything so stunningly it is like watching a professional film -- our grandparents called us movie stars! -- beyond that Heather was so great to work with too. I was perfectly at ease knowing that I had nothing to worry about and that the end product would be perfection.
    Darian Married on 09/10/2016
    This is our second time using Unique Heart Productions for wedding videography and it's all worth it. There were times when I didn't see the bridal party's entrance into the ceremony along with other photos and to have the complete wedding ceremony where you can sit and view all that was missed--well, well, worth having it done. UHP gave us high quality DVD work and sitting back looking at the ceremony is memorable. Couples, you can't beat it. UHP worked with us from the first planning day till the end of the wedding day. UHP met with us to see our vision/plans and gave suggestions where we didn't think of videography. UHP works within your budget and you leave knowing they're going to do their best work. I would highly recommend UHP for all videography, if you want professional and quality service. The staff is very friendly--almost like being your best friends. Would I use them again? YES!
    Sarah Married on 08/27/2016
    We LOVED having Unique Heart Productions capture our wedding day! They were professional and fun! They kept us laughing and enjoying each moment! We already loved our sneak peek and we just know we're going to be head over heels for the full thing! Videography is never something you should skip! Find room for it in your budget! It's a day you can never get back and seeing our family and friends and hearing their words are memories we'll treasure forever! <3 <3 <3

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Track Seven DJ Track Seven DJ Wedding DJs

Heather is simply AMAZING! Not only is she fantastic to work with, she is also the best at what she does! As a wedding DJ, I have worked with the best of the best and the worst of the worst. Unique Hearts Productions is hands down, THE BEST!

Plum & Poppy Plum & Poppy Wedding Planners

Heather is an amazing videographer! She is so fun and will have you laughing & smiling all day! I love working with her as a fellow wedding professional and she also shot my wedding! We love it and so do my clients when they chose to work with Heather! She tailors each video to fit the client's unique personalities and relationship. Her talent is apparent and you will not be disappointed!

The Barn in Zionsville The Barn in Zionsville Barn & Farm Weddings

Heather always delivers a video that is perfectly tailored to each client and she is so much fun to have with you on your big day! Love working with her every time!

Indianapolis, 46220
Location of (Unique Heart Productions)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding