Indianapolis, IN 46298 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About Dean Films

The story of your wedding, captured in cinematic beauty. Your wedding is the beginning of a beautiful story. A story that will last a lifetime. Ensure that you capture this first chapter of your new life together with a cinematic quality wedding film that preserves the moment, the mood and the emotion of the day. We understand that every couple is unique; therefore every wedding film is also equally individual. No templates. No preconceived ideas. Just your story told through our lens. We account for every detail, from gorgeous imagery, to the perfect music, to an eye for editing that leaves our customers thrilled with the finished product.

screen shot 2016 03 12 at 7 20 17 pm
screen shot 2016 03 21 at 1 49 43 pm

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Dean Films

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

I went back and forth on hiring a videographer for our wedding, but I am SO glad we did! Mitch Dean did such an incredible job on our wedding film. He captured the energy and love of the day and we never even noticed he was there. I would recommend him 100%!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband I do not have enough great things to say about Dean Wedding Films. Mitch was able to capture our perfect day in a way we will remember forever! He was professional in every way and super easy to work with! We loved his over all style and would recommend him in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Ayreka · Married on 09/14/2013

Dean Films was absolutely wonderful to work with. Mitch is very talented at what he does and I will cherish our wedding video forever. It was a last minute decision to get the video and I am so glad I decided on it. He captured every loving detail I put into creating our perfect day and I watch the video over and over and smile. I would highly recommend anyone to use him and know they will be 100% happy they chose Dean Films.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Dean Films Pricing

Dean Films Price Rates

Dean Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD