Kingdom Film Company, LLC.

Fort Wayne, IN View map
4.9 out of 5 rating
$1,550 Most Popular Price

$1,550 Most Popular Price

Kingdom Film Company, LLC is a wedding videography business based in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Evan Hendsbee, the owner of this firm, is eager to have a role in documenting your special day. He works hard to ensure that every detail is immortalized so that you can reflect on the magic of your event forever.

Kingdom Film Company offers an array of services that accommodate varying needs. Beginning with a consultation, you can meet with them to discuss your vision for your wedding video. Then, they create a detailed videography plan so that they can capture everything from your pre-ceremony preparations to your reception. Each of the company’s packages features a cinematic-quality short film featuring 4K footage from multiple cameras. For a special touch, they can even include stunning aerial drone footage of your venue. From your initial meeting to the delivery of your final video, Kingdom Film Company is dedicated to your satisfaction.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,550

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

4.7 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Galia Married on 08/05/2021

Wonderful Experience

Worked with great people and got great results!
  • Brandi
    Brandi Married on 07/07/2018
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

So easy to work with!

Evan and his wife were great from start to finish. We were looking for an affordable videographer that would also deliver a quality product, which is a very tough thing to find. Evan always was quick to respond to my questions, worked great with our photographer, and delivered us an end-product that we really do treasure. I appreciated how affordable they made this option for us, as I was not expecting to be able to have both photos and video of our special day. I would definitely recommend them to couples looking for an easy and affordable video company!
illustration stars

Team

Evan Hendsbee
Evan Hendsbee
Owner

I am a father, husband, videographer and factory worker. Raised in the Fort Wayne area, I have a love for the community and stories of people in it. I have always loved video production and its power to connect people. I got started in photography and quickly learned the technical aspects of capturing a good image. I then got into video and have been working as a freelance marketing artist for about five years, creating digital content for others. I also help lead worship and we are very involved at Headwaters Church in Fort Wayne.

5416 stonecreek trail Fort Wayne, IN, 46825
Location of (Kingdom Film Company, LLC.)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding