Sumter, SC 29153 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Unique Events by TLP

At Unique Events by TLP, we can transform any venue into something glamorous with a reflection of your style while keeping your budget in mind. Let us take on the hustle and the bustle of decorating your venue. Our goal is to create a memorable special occasion so you can walk into your beautiful prepared event and enjoy that precious time with family and friends.

20170827001609

Unique Events by TLP 2
Unique Events by TLP 3

Chenell Choice · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely beautiful

All I can say is Absolutely Amazing...she went above and beyond what I could have envisioned. I asked for a winter wonderland, and she gave me a winter wonderland Heaven. Thank you again.

Unique Events by TLP 4
  • Cocoachanel

Cocoachanel · Married on 11/24/2018

Creative, Affordable, and Patient!!

Wedding decor was all I wanted PLUS MORE! Everything was so ELEGANT & BEAUTIFUL! I must admit I probably wasn't the easiest client to work with since I have "trust" issues with just leaving tasks all in the hands of a person without me being involved. LOL! I did an initial consultation with her and hired her on the same day! Once I showed her the venue she was even more excited about decorating and assured me how lovely things were going to be and she DID JUST THAT! I have people that are still raving about how beautiful everything was and I definitely owe it all to her and her team! I gave her my colors and even changed them once and that was no issue and told her the types of things I wanted and liked as well as disliked and she made it happen. They were there on-time for setup and breakdown was done in the blink of an eye. I will definitely recommend to others.

Unique Events by TLP 5
    Unique Events by TLP 6

Sharon · Married on 08/18/2018

Roaring 20's wedding

I made contact with Unique Events by TLP weeks before my wedding and she immediately responded to my needs. I had a roaring 20's wedding and the venue I picked was very vintage and had the feel of the 1920's so I wanted some decorations but not much to take away from the look of the venue and this team gave me exactly what I wanted with very reasonable rates. Contact them for all your decorating needs you wont be disappointed

Unique Events by TLP FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Delivery, Monograms, Setup, Uplighting
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, Hanging Lit Decor, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Unique Events by TLP 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

• Sumter, 29153 See on map