Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number

About Unica Forma

Unica Forma is a customizes stationery business based out Columbus, Ohio. We offer all things paper: invitations, programs, menus, table numbers, seat cards, you name it. We are able to accommodate our brides' budget and deliver high quality stationery that will wow the guests at your wedding.

lizsample
stdad
lizsample

64 Reviews for Unica Forma

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Unica Forma could not have made my wedding experience any better! They were referred by a friend for our wedding invites, and we could not have been happier!! Jordin responded so quickly, and she sent me multiple examples when I wanted to see different things. We got so many compliments on our wedding invites and our tables numbers that she made! Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Tayler · Married on 09/01/2018

Jordin was AMAZING and so helpful and responsive throughout the process!! I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, but she helped make our invitations into something even better than what I was hoping for in the beginning! She was super fast in replying to emails and getting proofs back when I asked for really small changes to the invitation. The invitations printed and shipped quickly after the final payment was received and they were wrapped so nicely in the box. I was stunned with how gorgeous they were when I opened the box and saw them in person, exactly what I was hoping for! I am so glad we chose to go with Unica Forma for our wedding invitations and I would highly recommend Jordin to anyone interested in beautiful custom stationary for their wedding!!!

kay · Married on 08/12/2018

This company is amazing! Jordin and Leah have been so helpful while planning the perfect wedding invitations for me. Meanwhile changing my date 3 times lol, Jordin has still commuticated and been so patient with me. Sending new proofs to make sure they are perfect for my needs. I cant thank unica enough

Unica Forma FAQ