About Underwood Photography

Aaron and Melanie make up the dynamic duo, also known as Underwood Photography. We are two ambitious photographers that haphazardly met one spring day and haven’t left the other’s side since.

The brilliant part is: we aren’t your normal photography team. Actually, not even close. We are two people. With two completely different personalities. Who see the world in ways that is unlike anyone you will ever come across. Seriously, just wait until you meet us.

Adjectives cannot even begin define how we feel about photography. We don’t want to come across as cheesy, but it’s true. Our art is our “work”. You are gorgeous. We can see it. The images we take only accentuate the beauty of each person we photograph.

Together, we have specialized in capturing moments in time that cannot be replicated. Whether it is the smile of a groom after seeing his bride for the first time, the awkward second cousin breaking out Michael Jackson dance moves out of nowhere, a child looking at an adoring (and unsuspecting) mom after she pooped her pants, or a family laughing about and inside “something” we cannot fathom…we have been there to document it.

This is your life. The only one you have. We want to be there to immortalize those organic moments. This is what we do and we couldn’t ask for anything more.

If we are a couple of people that peak your interest – contact us. I mean…you read all of this text. That shows some serious dedication, right?

So…let’s hang out.

570bc2476b643cec McCoolWedding 0338
diloretto west509

13 Reviews for Underwood Photography

Denise · Married on 09/23/2017

Aaron and Melonie were absolutly AMAZING! So worth it to have them photograph our special day and our engagements. Photos to be cherished forever. Their photos capture more than just the moment, the capture the feeling in the moment!

Sent on 10/06/2017

I knew I wanted to book her as my wedding photographer! From the very start she was so accommodating to anything we needed! Not only are her photography skills amazing and so unique, but she is one of the nicest people I have ever met. My husband and I eloped so he and I were going to drive to the ceremony together, but Melanie insisted that she come pick me up (even though it was very out of the way) so that my husband and I could be in separate cars and have a real "first look" before our ceremony. Then she drove us all over lake Tahoe to make sure we found the spots with the prettiest backgrounds for our photos. She even packed me extra gloves and a beautiful coat because it was so cold! Even though the cold didn't phase her. She handled the 9 degree weather like a champ! Melanie had everything together to make sure our day went so smoothly. I seriously felt as if she was a full service wedding planner, in addition to a photographer. Her work is truly amazing and I could not be happier with our wedding photos! They look magazine worthy <3 Thank you Melanie SO SO much! You are one of a kind! xoxo

Sent on 03/11/2017

Award

Underwood Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Reno, 89509 See on map