Underhill Imagery

Elizabeth, CO View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Underhill Imagery is a wedding imagery company based out of Elizabeth, Colorado, that serves the Denver area and beyond. Husband-and-wife Mike and Becca delight in documenting wedding occasions with the utmost professionalism and humility. Since 2015, they have forged personal and trusting relationships with each couple that they have had the pleasure of collaborating with. Their style is natural and traditional, with a contemporary and creative twist. Their mutual love of adventure is suited to weddings set amidst nature and the great outdoors.

Once in a Lifetime Photography offers customized and all-inclusive wedding packages. You can devise a pictorial plan that tailors to your specific needs and tastes, with a range of 谩-la-carte options to choose from. Coverage time ranges from four to eight hours and newlyweds can procure final products such as prints, photo books, and digital images. Other products and services provided by this company include:

• Engagement sessions
  • Destination weddings
  • Multiple locations
  • Acrylic and metal prints
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Lashonda
    Lashonda Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent Day

Becca was amazing! Her pictures came out beautiful!!!!!! She gave great directions to make sure the pictures came out glamorous. She also helped me with my bustle.

Underhill Imagery's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH, Lashonda!! So honored to be part of your story! We loved working with you and Liberty and wish you all the happiness your new adventure together has to offer!
    Rachel H. Married on 03/21/2020

Rockstar Service, Affordable & Pictures Beyond Expectations

Rebecca was amazing to work with. Our wedding was during the beginning of COVID, and she was flexible to work with our always changing situation. The pictures were given to us quickly, and we could not have asked for anything better. We will be using Rebecca鈥檚 services in our future, for sure!
  • illustration stars

Rebecca Nolan
Rebecca Nolan
Founder - Lead Photographer/Planner - Wife

Hi!

I'm Rebecca but you can call me Becca. I started my company in 2015 straight out of college and haven't looked back. With a college degree and certification in Wedding/Event Planning and Design, I definitely have an eye for the details when it comes to your event. My passion for Photography was an afterthought, and with increasing demand, I simply had to incorporate it into my available services.

A few years later, I added my husband to the team and he's been the best partner in every way. But you can read more about him in his own bio. :)

As a 2020 bride myself, who had to switch gears for our wedding, I completely understand what couples went and are still going through. Nothing but empathy and flexibility when you work with me -- we're all human and life happens, so let's work together to find a way through it all!

I'm a colorado native, and live for the outdoors, but I'll say yes to any adventure that comes my way! I love craft beer, afternoon tea and pretty much any excuse to meet new people.

If there is anything else you'd like to know about me, please ask! I can't wait to meet you and work with you to make your day magical!

Michael Nolan
Michael Nolan
Associate Photographer - Day-Of Assistant - Husband

Hi there.

My name is Michael but you can call me Mike. I joined this awesome company with my wife, Becca a few years ago and have really found a passion for events. As a Recording/Mixing Engineer on the side, my creative spark stems from a completely different place but I've found my eye for photography and love it!

I have the best job in the world because I get to meet new people and create all while spending time learning and experiencing with my best friend and best partner I could ask for.

I'm a Colorado Native and I love this beautiful state. I enjoy craft beer, the occasional rum and coke but I've gotta have my green tea in the morning to be at all productive.

We're quirky and nerdy and Becca and I know how to work as a team to provide great services and quality products. We'll definitely keep you entertained if nothing else!

Looking forward to meeting you and working with you to make your day great!

Pinecrest Weddings and Event Center
Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings
4.9 out of 5 rating , 108 Reviews

Elizabeth Elizabeth, CO, 80107
(720) 235-8027
Location of (Underhill Imagery)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding