1925 Gregory Run, Atlanta, GA 30345 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Ultrasonic Entertainment

Ultrasonic Entertainment is a skilled and engaging live DJ entertainment business located in Atlanta, Georgia. They will craft and deliver a custom-made experience for couples and their wedding guests. Ultrasonic Entertainment boasts the ability to keep the dance floor energy high with quality sound, unique musical edits and remixes, and state-of-the-art equipment. Evan Malloy, the founder, is an veteran DJ who has experience with curating custom playlists and keeping guests on the dance floor with his diverse music selection, unique DJ edits and flawless song transitions.

Evan provides a consultation to get a full understanding of a couple鈥檚 vision and requests. He provides microphones, a premium sound system and can also double as an MC for announcements and introductions. Couples may choose from a diverse selection of genres, including Pop, EDM, Hip Hop, R&B, Funk, Soul and more. Additional services include:

• Intelligent Up Lighting

a7a6149caribbeanresortislamorada 51 1026681

7 Reviews for Ultrasonic Entertainment

Matt M 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Evan was amazing!!

Evan was amazing! He met with us in person to get an idea of what we wanted for our wedding. He had our dance floor bumping all night. He played to the crowd and left people wanting more when the night ended. We would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Matt! I think we could have kept going all night! Great times, Congrats to you and Sally. Wish you both the very best!
  • Erin

Erin Hoover 路 Married on 10/06/2018

True talent! Heis a must to make your wedding unforgettable

Evan was easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and returned my calls/texts promptly. He asked all the right questions that made me confident he knew our style/vibe and would be able to come up with the perfect music list. When the wedding day came he was punctual and organized but relaxed, ready to throw the most AMAZING party ever.

I am not exaggerating when I say I had people calling and texting me about 鈥渙ur DJ鈥 for weeks. 鈥淭he best DJ they had ever heard.鈥 He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night which was my biggest goal for my wedding. I love to dance and I wanted to feel like everyone was dancing with me - and they truly were. His mashups and song selection are second to none! Each song was better than the last and we couldn鈥檛 wait to hear why song he would transition to next. A truly talented DJ that will make your wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Erin! Your wedding was truly one-of-a-kind. All the best to you both!

Ultrasonic Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 125.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ultrasonic Entertainment 1
    50% OFF Lighting & Facade

Save $200 on lighting and facade upgrades when you book either our "LOVE" or "DANCE!" packages!!

• 1925 Gregory Run Atlanta, GA, 30345 See on map