Ultrasonic Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Justin L. Married on 06/19/2022

Best Wedding DJ in ATL!

We are so thankful that we booked Evan Malloy to be our wedding DJ. He was very easy to work with in our planning meetings. On the day of our wedding, he brought the party! He weaved in our preselected songs with his own expert selections, all while responding to the energy of the dance floor. In the days and weeks following our wedding, as we caught up with our friends and family, nearly everyone complimented Evan’s DJ skills and energy. He played a huge role in making our wedding a ton of fun!

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Justin! It was a pleasure working with you and an honor to be part of such an all-star team.
    Janet D. Married on 06/11/2022

Great experience with Ultrasonic Entertainment

Evan was fantastic. He made the evening flow seamlessly and the dance floor was full all night for all ages. Definitely recommend!

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5.0 review, Janet! It was an absolute pleasure working and celebrating with you guys.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    John Married on 05/21/2022

Trust me on this one.

We've been to over 10 music festivals and listened to over 100 performances by various DJs, so having a solid DJ was pretty important to us for our wedding. We browsed various Wedding DJs and listened to several recorded sets, and we were pretty impressed by Evan's recordings on his website in terms of his smooth transitions between songs. On the day of, Evan's performance not only blew us away but also our guests who also have a fine ear for DJ sets. Not only were his transitions very smooth, his choice of songs and remixes were on point. He read the crowd and ensured that everyone had a fantastic time. What impressed me the most was that he put in the effort to ask for our spotify accounts so that he could browse through our playlists and understand our musical taste.

If you want someone willing to go above and beyond for your dance floor, Evan is the man.

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, John! I was feeding off of the great vibes in that room all night long. So much fun - thanks again for having me!
    Ryan K. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Knows how to read the room!

We had Evan DJ our wedding and he was fantastic. Not only is he a very talented DJ, he comes with some great decorations and experiences you can tack on. The uplights he brought really lit up the venue. He was by our side every step and was very accessible to help us figure out exactly the mood we wanted as the night progressed and once he got into a groove you could tell he knew what the crowd wanted. Highly recommend!

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much, Ryan! You guys and your guests were amazing to work and celebrate with. That dance floor was all the way up, can't wait to see the pics. All the best to you both!
  • Amelia
    Amelia S. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A decision you won’t regret

Evan was absolutely amazing to work with! He came highly recommended by my wedding planner and after our introductory phone call we knew he was our guy. He took the time to get know my husband, me, and our musical tastes. We listened to some bands he was unfamiliar with and he took the time to get to know their catalogue and work their music in to our reception seamlessly. He advised us on what works and what doesn’t and contributed ideas when we were stuck, while still allowing it to be our selections. It took a long time for me to pick the song I wanted as my processional and we spent about 30 minutes brainstorming how to make it happen because it wasn’t available anywhere for sale or download and he made it happen. Once the dance floor was open to our guests the party was on! Towards the end of our reception he looked over at me and told me that just downloaded one of my favorite novelty songs and asked if I wanted to play it, HELL YES! I gathered up my friends he handed us the mic and what ensued was probably hands down on of my favorite parts of the wedding. We got so many compliments on Evan during the receptions and I would hands down hire him again!

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Amelia! Your performance belongs on an all-time highlight reel. So happy with how it all came together!
    Glen D. Married on 11/14/2021

Hire DJ UltraSonic

If you are looking at other DJ's you should just stop here. From the first conversation we knew he was a professional. There were multiple phone calls and e-mails/surveys for what types of music we liked. He took all of that information and blended it in perfect harmony at the wedding. Everyone of our guests said it was such an amazing time and the DJ was amazing. We really are lucky to work with him and hope new Brides and Grooms will do the same. Trust us we have been to a lot of weddings with subpar DJ's you need to hire the right one and DJ UltraSonic
    (EVAN) is the best choice.
  • Brendan
    Brendan E. Married on 10/03/2021

Best DJ in Atlanta

Preparing for the wedding
    Evan really showed the value of an experienced DJ. He really helped guide the song selection and itinerary, offering helpful advice to the flow of the event. I like music not many people listen too, and he cultivated my sounds I proposed into the best playlist that met all attendee's needs.

Flow / Mixing
    He knew how to read the room, get people out of their chairs, and get the party going when we were ready. He was great for the reception, and honestly felt like I hired a DJ that didn't just hit play. The transitions were fire.

Sound System / Setup
    His sound system and setup was professional and sounded incredible - had more than 15 guests tell me how awesome the DJ was. The stage hid the high powered party machine that this man totes around.

Photo Booth
    The photo booth was a HUGE hit. Great system, easy for people to use, and instant feedback with texts of the pictures. He's provided us with the entire album afterward for downloading, included in his packages.

10/10 would recommend, this guy knows how to be a DJ. Get him before he headlines his own albums

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and attention to detail!!! You guys were amazing to work with and threw DOWN on that dance floor. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
    Priscilla Married on 10/01/2021

The best!!!

Honestly, I just have wonderful things to say about Evan. From the time we had our first interview, we already knew he was the one. The attention to detail was amazing, he was open to our ideas and felt comfortable sharing his opinion based on his experience. He has a vast amount of songs in the data base where you can specifically pick songs for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and partay! You can add notes to each song that you have a special request for, and he will NOT ignore them, not disappoint whenever he is playing his set. The days leading up to the big day, we had 2 meetings to go over the playlist, announcements, timeline and the photo booth (very worth it as well). If he had questions after the calls he would reach out and was open for us to do the same. The day of, we arrived at the location and he had already setup everything, making our special day’s soundtrack unforgettable. The dance floor was never empty and he was super fun and engaging. He followed the timeline perfectly as discussed and was amazing to work with!! Evan, thank you so much for making our day fun and so easy to enjoy!!! We are truly grateful :)
    Kyle W. Married on 05/29/2021

Fantastic & professional!

Evan did such a fantastic and professional job for our wedding! We received so many compliments from our family and friends on how lively the music and dance floor was. Evan also went above and beyond in his assistance with our photo booth. We asked if we could include a neon sign with our last name, and he knocked it out of the park. We cannot recommend Ultrasonic enough!
    Taylor S. Married on 05/08/2021

Evan was amazing!!

Evan was amazing!! Very thorough in pre-wedding planning calls, asked about things I didn’t even think about, helped me pick my music, and absolutely killed it on my wedding day. I even let him pick the music for the ceremony because I was frustrated trying to figure it out, and he picked out the perfect songs.
    He was very organized, reads the crowd well, and had everyone dancing the entire time. I’ve had multiple people tell me that our reception was the most fun they’ve had at a wedding and he gets all the credit for that. I’ll be recommending him to all my friends getting married in the future!

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor! It was a pleasure working and celebrating with you guys. From start to finish, the night was a dream. Hope to see y'all again soon :)
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca H. Married on 02/01/2021

Atlanta based DJ with Live Instruments

Evan and Josh are the best DJ duo for a wedding. We hired them to play our dinner, introduce us as a married couple, manage the first dances, and play a set at the after party.
    Evan has a formal contract and standard pricing which lets you know he is a professional. He promptly responds over email and is sure to set up multiple calls prior to your event to discuss schedule, do-not playlist, and most importantly the sound/vibe of your night.
    Evan has a traditional DJ set up with his own equipment and has experience with different audio set ups. Josh plays drums to accompany the music. Evan is also a talented musician as he creates his own playlist and remixes. I requested some songs to put a fresh spin on and he knocked it out of the park.
    Evan and Josh can play your typical wedding music, but what makes them different is their funky house spin they can put on the music. This will keep the crowd dancing and give you those moments to belt out the songs you know and love.

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca! It was an honor to be part of such a spectacular evening. We truly had a blast celebrating with you guys. All the best! :)
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 11/15/2020

Big Heart and Big Service for an Intimate Ceremony / Reception

Evan came highly recommended by a friend at work who had recently been married. We booked him for our wedding ceremony and reception prior to Covid-19. When changes came, adjustments had to be made, and guest lists began to grow slim… Evan rode the waves of this crazy time with us! He was open to our new schedules, offered to help and anyway he could, and made our intimate ceremony feel incredibly special. He crafted an awesome playlist with killer transitions that kept us laughing, smiling, and dancing through the day. The amount of detail and attention given to our music was unmatched and we highly recommend him to ANY couple or ANY event looking for an awesome DJ/MC.

Luke & Haley

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Haley! It was my honor to work with you and Luke on what was an absolutely lovely day. Congrats to you both, and all the best in your new lives as husband and wife
    Michael G. Married on 10/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I wish I could give more stars!

Evan blew us out of the water with his skills and professionalism as a DJ. He communicated so well throughout the entire planning process and kept us excited the entire time. He let us design our own playlists, but also helped curate the perfect vibe for each aspect of our wedding (e.g. cocktail hour, dinner, reception, etc.). Our entire wedding party is still raving about the music at our wedding; Evan was able to combine oldies with current hits in a smooth and awesome way. We could not be happier with Ultrasonic Entertainment!

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Michael! You said your crew came to party and you weren't kidding, haha!! So much fun- all the best to you guys!
  • Dominique
    Dominique D. Married on 04/04/2020

Seamless & Thorough Music Planning Experience

Ultrasonic Entertainment was absolutely worth every single penny. Many of our guests that night made multiple comments about how well our DJ mixed our dance music and how well the flow of the evening went. From our perspective I was pleasantly surprised at how much prep was put into our wedding, we had multiple phone calls leading up to the wedding to discuss the type of music that we and our guests would enjoy, including what type of music would be played at ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner/ and reception. Incredibly happy with all the work our DJ (Evan) put into our special day. If you want a DJ who will tailor to your musical tastes and keep the party going, Ultrasonic is for you!

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Dominique! The hard work and prep certainly paid off - it was an absolute pleasure to celebrate with you and your guests. All the best to you and Zach! :)
  • Mara
    Mara S. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect DJ for your perfect day!

Evan was a great edition to reception! He listened to what we wanted from our DJ and chose songs that mirrored our vibe perfectly. The compliments keep coming in about how great the atmosphere was from cocktail hour all the way to the last song. Can't go wrong with this pick for your day!

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Mara! You are Patrick were picture perfect, it was a pleasure working and celebrating with the two of you!
    Mandy L. Married on 08/17/2019

8/17/19 wedding

From the very first conversation to our very last Evan was amazing! We could not have asked for a better DJ to help us with the entertainment at our wedding. I was so worried about making decisions on music choices, but he helped us through it and gave advice the whole way. He made it very easy! Just like everyone else, I was worried that no one would dance at our wedding. He reassured me that this would not happen, and he was exactly right! He got everyone on the dance floor dancing, even my parents pretty much the whole time! We had the best time with him! I would highly suggest booking the percussionist if he is available to tagalong. It put a whole different spin on the entertainment and people loved it! It really does add something extra and people will remember it! Evan was very Organize. He always scheduled meetings in advance and would call on time every time. He was very punctual on the day of the wedding. I honestly never had to worry about him! I cannot recommend a better DJ for your event! He is amazing 🙌🏻

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Mandy! Your wedding was an absolute dream, cheers to you and Angel. Best wishes in your new lives as Mr & Mrs. :)
    Matt Married on 01/05/2019

Evan was amazing!!

Evan was amazing! He met with us in person to get an idea of what we wanted for our wedding. He had our dance floor bumping all night. He played to the crowd and left people wanting more when the night ended. We would highly recommend him!!

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Matt! I think we could have kept going all night! Great times, Congrats to you and Sally. Wish you both the very best!
  • Erin
    Erin H. Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

True talent! Heis a must to make your wedding unforgettable

Evan was easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and returned my calls/texts promptly. He asked all the right questions that made me confident he knew our style/vibe and would be able to come up with the perfect music list. When the wedding day came he was punctual and organized but relaxed, ready to throw the most AMAZING party ever.

I am not exaggerating when I say I had people calling and texting me about “our DJ” for weeks. “The best DJ they had ever heard.” He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night which was my biggest goal for my wedding. I love to dance and I wanted to feel like everyone was dancing with me - and they truly were. His mashups and song selection are second to none! Each song was better than the last and we couldn’t wait to hear why song he would transition to next. A truly talented DJ that will make your wedding unforgettable.

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Erin! Your wedding was truly one-of-a-kind. All the best to you both!
    Leslie Married on 06/02/2018

Best decision ever!

Our guests are still talking about how fun our wedding was and how great the music was and it has been 6 months! Once the dance floor started it never stopped. Mixes his own music so the music never stopped. Very professional service and super easy to work with (did everything over phone and email). Definitely not your average DJ :)

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Leslie, you guys made such great choices and put together an amazing wedding all around. Glad to be part of it!
    Bishop G. Married on 11/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic new wedding entertainment group

A tremendous organization run by top notch talent. If you're looking for a great DJ that doesn't bust your budget, Ultrasonic is absolutely the right place.

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Bishop. I loved the vibes from beginning to end. It was an absolute pleasure working and celebrating with you!
    Cannon-Marie G. Married on 11/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect ceremony and reception music

Evan is professional, detail oriented, and dependable. He is easy to work with and a lot of fun. He did our ceremony and reception music. Everything was perfect and he got our guests on their feet when it was time to party (including my step-mom!). I highly recommend him. You won’t be disappointed.

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

I love your step-mom! You and your family are just amazing. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. All the best!
    Nora M. Married on 05/16/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ that wall make the wedding memorable!!

Evan is a fantastic wedding DJ. He covered all the bases when it came to playing music that catered to myself and my husband but also my more traditional family. Our wedding was a few years ago and my family and friends still mention that they have ever danced so much at a wedding! He is very professional and passionate about his work and will make your wedding night a memorable event!

Ultrasonic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Nora! You and Ryan were an absolute pleasure to work and celebrate with. Wish you both (and Kirby!) the very best :)
illustration stars