Ultrapom Event Rental

Kansas City, MO View map

Ultrapom is your source for event rentals!

Check out our easy-to-use website, with online ordering and an inspiration-filled blog. Can鈥檛 find what you are looking for? Contact us, we may be able to help.

We love to share! We have both the special items that will help your event stand out from the crowd, and the tried and true rental items that make your event a success.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lounge Furniture
Mandaps
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$50

What is the starting price for tables?

$30

What is the starting price for chairs?

$12

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Erin
    Erin P. Married on 07/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All the rentals you need

We used Ultrapom for our wedding reception in July and had a great experience. They are responsive, professional, and they have anything you could need in their inventory, including a giant golden horse. Leland, the horse, was an amazing and unique addition to our photo booth area! Highly recommend!
    Amanda Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing very nice

Very large selection had exactly what I need
    Madison Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Ultrapom and Branches & Twigs together!

Andrea is a genius!! We used Branches & Twigs for our florals and Ultrapom for all our rentals and we couldn't be happier with the beautiful night she created. Because really, she designed the whole night and created a magical vibe that I don't think I can fully describe in writing. I'm someone who doesn't know a whole lot about flowers, just that I like some and not others. AKA I'm the worst kind of client for florists because I have no specific feedback to give. But despite all that, Andrea managed to create a truly breathtaking wedding that was exactly our style and what I had always envisioned.

Andrea worked closely with our wedding planner, Holly Davidson from Simple Elegance, and the two were an incredible team ! Even throughout a whole bunch of last minute crises, they remained cool and if they were stressed out we never saw it. A few days before the wedding the forecast was showing huge storms for the whole day, which was difficult because the ceremony was planned for an outside grassy area. But while me, my fiance and my parents were all freaking out, Holly and Andrea were totally calm, rolling with the punches, and busy developing multiple layers of contingency plans. Ultimately, we decided early on the morning of the wedding day to move the ceremony, only to decide to move it back the grassy area a few hours before the wedding (that's how difficult we were). Andrea didn't miss a beat! She moved everything back, designed a gorgeous floral arch for a gazebo, and was even kind enough to throw in a bunch of extra decorations for our reception to make it extra special for us.

We are so grateful for everything!! Thank you, Andrea!!
  • illustration stars

• Scott & Kristin
    32 photos 路 09/02/2017

Pricing

FineLine Floral FineLine Floral Wedding Florists

Working the folks at Ultrapom is a HUGE treat. They have the COOLEST stuff and are so incredibly nice. When I rent their products for my weddings and events it really takes it up a notch, to a whole other level of creativity and classiness. If you're looking for something unique to incorporate into your wedding you have to look through their inventory, I promise you won't regret it.

Californos Californos Restaurant Weddings

Ultrapom is fun and delightful company to work with for rentals and items both borrowed and blue! They hit the nail on the head every time, with creative design and execution. Very easy to communicate with, they plan ahead and will delight your guests with their installations and signature style! They are always welcome at Californos!

Eighteen Ninety Eighteen Ninety Mansion Weddings

Ultrapom Event Rental are the nicest people to work with- we love Lauren! They are so accommodating and easy to work with. And, their linens are gorgeous!

3175 Terrace St Kansas City, 64111
816-284-8449

Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM Consultations by appointment only
Location of (Ultrapom Event Rental)
3175 Terrace St Kansas City, MO, 64101