7101 McNeil Lane, Buena Park, CA 90620 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About ULC LIMOS

Wedding Limo Services

A wedding is a memorable event in the lives of the bride and the groom, as well as their families and friends. It might not be the first thing that one thinks of when planning a wedding, but transportation is equally important and needs to be considered. Weddings are often elaborate events and can take place at several locations. On such a special day, the wedding party, and particularly the wedding couple, deserves to travel in style in the wedding limousine service from one location to the next.

Before deciding to hire a wedding limo service there are some things that should be taken into consideration and clearly understand, because a special occasion such as wedding also calls for very special preparation as well. The most important factor to consider for your wedding is your transportation arrangements. Wedding limos are the obvious wedding transport.

Other Occasions

United Limousine & Charter provides hassle-free, worry-free, cost-effective limousine service to clients from all different needs, from the kids first day in school to their college graduation and much more. We are a On-Stop shop for all your limousine needs and even if we don’t specially have a particular vehicle you may require, through all extensive, pre-approved affiliate network you can be certain we will find it for you. Furthermore, we know who the good guys are and the one’s to stay away from and every affiliate must go through a thorough examination before we ever add them to our affiliate base. All this means better service and pricing for the customers. Saving them time and peace of mind. Our clients use our services for many reasons:

- Wedding/Anniversary/Bachelorette

- Airport

- Corporate

- Graduation/Prom/School Events

- Night Out

- and MORE!

Contact Us to book your reservation today! http://www.ulclimos.com/contact.html#1

• Videos 1

33 Reviews for ULC LIMOS

ULC LIMOS 1
ULC LIMOS 2
ULC LIMOS 3
ULC LIMOS 4

Cristina · Married on 10/06/2018

wonderful service

After my wedding on 10-6-18 we got picked up at 12am. Our driver was very nice and the limo was super nice and smelled clean. I would highly recommend them for future transportation.

Debbie · Married on 07/03/2017

We needed transportation for the entire wedding party from the hotel where we got ready to the ceremony/reception site. I reserved a limo bus that was big enough to accommodate 10 adults, 1 flower girl and a lot of luggage. I was so pleased with the service I experienced from ULC Limos. I was able to reach someone immediately to get a quote and on the day of the wedding, they upgraded the limo bus size so we were all very comfortable with all the luggage fitting in the back. The driver showed up early and was very helpful during loading/unloading since we were all in our wedding attire. I will definitely use this limo company again and recommend renting from them for your wedding transportation needs.

ULC LIMOS 5
    ULC LIMOS 6
    ULC LIMOS 7

Julie · Married on 05/22/2014

WOW! This company bypassed all my expectations for wedding transportation.
    Jorge Varela was our driver for the day and was responsible for bringing several different groups to the wedding venue. He picked everyone up on time, including me and was the sweetest man you could hope to transport you on such a stressful day. He made it fun and relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!!! ULC, you rock because your prices are reasonable and affordable and your drivers are fabulous. On our back the next morning Don picked us up and we got equally lovely treatment. I will always use ULC for any transport needs.

ULC LIMOS FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours

• 7101 McNeil Lane Buena Park, CA 90620 See on map