ULC LIMOS Reviews

33 | Buena Park, CA

33 Reviews for ULC LIMOS

Cristina · Married on 10/06/2018

wonderful service

After my wedding on 10-6-18 we got picked up at 12am. Our driver was very nice and the limo was super nice and smelled clean. I would highly recommend them for future transportation.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Debbie · Married on 07/03/2017

We needed transportation for the entire wedding party from the hotel where we got ready to the ceremony/reception site. I reserved a limo bus that was big enough to accommodate 10 adults, 1 flower girl and a lot of luggage. I was so pleased with the service I experienced from ULC Limos. I was able to reach someone immediately to get a quote and on the day of the wedding, they upgraded the limo bus size so we were all very comfortable with all the luggage fitting in the back. The driver showed up early and was very helpful during loading/unloading since we were all in our wedding attire. I will definitely use this limo company again and recommend renting from them for your wedding transportation needs.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Julie · Married on 05/22/2014

WOW! This company bypassed all my expectations for wedding transportation.
    Jorge Varela was our driver for the day and was responsible for bringing several different groups to the wedding venue. He picked everyone up on time, including me and was the sweetest man you could hope to transport you on such a stressful day. He made it fun and relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!!! ULC, you rock because your prices are reasonable and affordable and your drivers are fabulous. On our back the next morning Don picked us up and we got equally lovely treatment. I will always use ULC for any transport needs.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Amy · Married on 09/30/2013

Our Driver Alan was fantastic! He was right on time and very professional. The limo was clean and I have no complaints. I would recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Craig · Married on 04/22/2011

ULC was referred to me by a friend. They had GREAT prices, far lower than the other limo companies I'd contacted or seen on the Internet.
    The Hummer Limo was awesome, and perfect for our Bachelor Party group. Our driver, Cruz, was friendly and professional; and kept a smile on his face the entire time.
    The girls also used ULC for their party, and reported the same great experience.
    I wholeheartedly recommend ULC.

Sent on 04/23/2011

Anita · Married on 02/14/2011

I just wanted to drop a quick line to tell you that Bill drove our kids this past weekend and he is TOP NOTCH, one of the greatest drivers we’ve ever had, and we’ve had a lot. Ive NEVER had anything but good things to say about your Service, your Drivers and your pricing but this guy was above and beyond, great!!!

Thank you for helping to create another outstanding memory!

Sent on 02/15/2011
  • F

Rosie · Married on 01/15/2011

Everything was Perfect,
    I would definitely use ULC Limos again and out of the three vehicles I got all their drivers were properly dressed, professional, and early. Specifically Cruz, ask for that guy if you have anything important going on….He was outstanding! I was so happy with his service I even tipped him an extra $200 on top of the min tip and service charge. Definitely will be using them again. I’ve had many issues with other services these guys are by far the best I’ve dealt with, they are straight shooters from beginning to end.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Pamela · Married on 04/10/2010

I did a lot of research before booking any of my vendors, & ULC limos were the best price. They were always professional & the drivers had great attitudes & were so nice! They made it a pleasure to have them around. We used ULC for my husbands bachelor party as well as the wedding, their limos are awesome! James from ULC limo was wonderful to work with, thank you for helping to make our wedding wonderful!

Sent on 04/13/2010

Phil · Married on 03/09/2009

You wont find better rates anywhere.We booked a 6 passenger Lincoln for about 50 an hour.The vehicle had a nice leather interior and was perfect for our journey.Our driver was always early to pick us up which was fantastic!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Diana · Married on 02/21/2009

The driver was on time and very professional. They were able to accomodate all my wedding party

Sent on 02/28/2009

Anthony · Married on 02/21/2009

The price is cheap and the driver was on time.

Sent on 03/07/2009

Krystle · Married on 11/08/2008

Excellent customer service!!! Booked limo the week of Our Wedding. Smooth transaction with quick confirmation. Accommodated our needs, and was within our budget. To our surprise, they had upgraded our limo!!! Brandon from ULC Limos arrived right on time and was very courteous throughout the day. A definite recommendation!!!

Sent on 04/02/2009

Harold · Married on 09/13/2007

ULC Limos has always provided us with the best limousines and service.Their rates where good for the hours we needed and the driver was consistently on time throughout the evening.

Sent on 03/21/2010

ULC Limo provides the hassle free and friendly service. We hired concert limos from ULC Limos. We were very pleased to see their pick and drop services and other luxury features of their limos.Thanks ULC Limo .

Sent on 06/21/2013

Jodie · Married on 07/07/2012

We recently used ULC limos for our July wedding day. We got the Cadillac SUV limo. The booking process was relatively easy. Whenever I spoke with an employee to ask questions, they were always friendly. The limo showed up on time. It was clean. The driver was really nice and helpful. He made sure my dress didn't touch the tires when I was getting in and out. After we asked him to, he even told some of our guests to move away from the limo while my bridesmaids and I were waiting inside it before the ceremony. We got everywhere on time. I have no complaints about this service.

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • F

Frances · Married on 02/07/2008

Loved working with ULC LIMOS.They made it very affordable for us to book a limousine for a number of hours.Their driver was really accommodating and was very helpful.We loved how well they handled our business and I will definitely phone them up when we need their services.

Sent on 09/17/2009

Paige · Married on 07/12/2014

so my husband and I contacted ULC limos for our wedding day. We rented the escalade limo for the day and also a town car to transport my mom and I to the ceremony. I believe James was his name whom helped me book everything and he was amazing. The day of we were running a little late which I understand can be an issue, but whoever called me did get a little rude about it! The only compliant I heard from my bridal party was the escalade's AC was a little weak. Still an amazing time with amazing drivers!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Noah · Married on 01/07/2010

We scheduled for a limousine to pick us up and it was right on time.UCL Limos has the nicest vehicles and the best rates in the west coast.I was very delighted with their services and will definitely keep them in mind for out next outing.

Sent on 05/16/2010

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2009

I am very satisfied with ULC and would recommend this vendor.

I pretty much did everything online...inquire on their website, received an email, looked at the variety of limos they have on their website., book a limo, receive confirmation, etc. It was pretty simple and very quick.

The limo we got was very nice (for a decent price) and the limo driver was very nice (and also arrived on time).

The only complaint I have was that the radio didn't work. But that didn't prevent us from having a good time on the way to the wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Kevin · Married on 04/15/2009

Didn't even have to call them.We booked off their website and the pictures for their limos where very accurate.They sent us a fine limousine that was spacious and comfortable enough for a long ride in.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Megg · Married on 03/18/2009

ULC has a great service very reliable and safe to deal with.We where glad that they went about our booking very professionally and handled everything for us.The Chrysler 300 provided for an amazing ride to our ceremony.Our chauffeur was not only a great driver but excellent photographer.We will definitely contact them on our next outing.

Sent on 12/17/2009

Judith · Married on 12/25/2008

3.0

We really didn't get a call from them a day before the booking,but overall the service they provided was excellent.The driver arrived at our house on time and the limousine was clean and ready for our trip.We got champagne and the red carpet treatment just like it was promised in our package.ULC LIMOS is definitely recommended.

Sent on 08/08/2009

Bailey · Married on 10/02/2008

We actually decided to book a limousine at the last minute so we didn't know what kind of service to expect.ULC LIMOS did an amazing job providing us with a top of the line limo that was clean and was a comfortable ride to the ceremony.Everyone from their customer service to their drivers where very attentive and professional.I can't wait to book my next limo with them I know they will not let me down.

Sent on 08/28/2009

Shane · Married on 06/03/2008

ULC LIMOS service was exceptional!We managed to book an extra limousine for out parents at the last minute.They have the classy limousines and the most experienced drivers working for them.I enjoyed our ride to the ceremony in a clean and comfortable limousine that had champagne on ice waiting for us.Our parents really enjoyed the limousine ride as well and couldn't have been happier.Thanks ULC!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Vincent · Married on 02/01/2008

ULC LIMOS is a great company to work with.They where very generous and let us book a limousine at the last minute.Their professionalism definitely showed throughout the night as we where whisked away in style and arrived at our ceremony on time.We will definitely be doing business with ULC in the near future.

Sent on 09/14/2009