Tyler Varnell - Saxophone Ceremony & Reception

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone Ceremony & Reception

About Tyler Varnell - Saxophone Ceremony & Reception

**WeddingWire 2018 Couples Choice Award Winner – Top 5% of Wedding Professionals Nationwide**

“The best vendor we hired for our wedding!”

“My guests and my husband were blown away!”

“So many people talked about how awesome the sax player was!”

“Guests were shedding a tear when Tyler played Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud as I walked down the aisle”

“One memory I will forever hold in my heart is walking down the aisle with my father to Tyler playing Here Comes The Bride. Almost losing my father the year before made that walk that much more special.”

“An invaluable, perfect moment with my grandpa that I will never forget. I am so grateful.”

“From the planning to the big day, Tyler exceeded all of our expectations. He made sure my vision was carried out and offered his professional input that really brought everything together. Our wedding was so special because of Tyler's beautiful music!”

“I even had a guest book him to play at her wedding the following month!”

CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN LIVE SAXOPHONE PLAYLIST

For weddings, walk down the aisle to Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran), Marry Me (Train), Here Comes The Bride, A Thousand Years (Christina Perri), All of Me (John Legend), or request that song you have always dreamed of! Customize your own cocktail hour and dinner playlists with favorites like That's What I Like (Bruno Mars), Shape of You (Ed Sheeran), Havana (Camila Cabello), Can't Stop The Feeling (Justin Timberlake), Yellow (Coldplay), 24K Magic (Bruno Mars), My Cherie Amour and Isn’t She Lovely (Stevie Wonder), as well as classics like At Last (Etta James), The Way You Look Tonight (Frank Sinatra), Don’t Know Why (Norah Jones), and L-O-V-E, all customizable to your tastes! Ask for a complete song list and create the perfect playlist for your event!

EXPERIENCED | TALENTED | POLISHED | FUN

I supply all professional-grade audio equipment (including officiant microphones), typically arrive 45 minutes to 1 hour early for setup/soundcheck, dress well for the occasion (suit, tie, etc. to your specifications), and am more than happy to add certain songs or perform for special moments throughout your wedding or event! I am here to make your vision happen!

WEDDING SERVICES

1. Guest Arrival (set the tone)
2. Ceremony (all equipment, wireless lapel microphone for officiant, wireless handheld microphone for vows, fully customized, any combination of live saxophone and prerecorded music)
3. Cocktail Hour (customize your own live saxophone playlist!)
4. Grand Entrance
5. First Dance
6. Special Saxophone Performance during Dancing!
7. Additional special moments (father daughter dance, money dance)
8. New song requests
^^Half Day Saxophone, Full Day Saxophone, and Full-Day DJ+Sax Pro packages available

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

Performed at Disneyland's Grand Californian Hotel, Pelican Hill Resort (Newport Coast), Balboa Bay Club (Newport Beach), Pasea Hotel (Huntington Beach), Rancho Las Lomas (Silverado)
Four-Year Music Scholarship, Lead Saxophonist - Pepperdine University Jazz Ensemble
Studied Music with Berklee School of Music
Toured across the U.S. and internationally
10+ years professional music experience

A NOTE FROM TYLER

I would love to hear your vision for your special day and create a fun, unique, and memorable music experience fully customized for you and your guests! Give me a hello along with your basic info and we will see if we're a good fit!

-Tyler

---
Tyler Varnell
Saxophone | Piano | DJ | One Man Band
Extravagant and Fun Weddings, Parties, and Events throughout Southern California

^Featured photography provided by Whitney Darling, Lex and the Lotus, Jay Claus

Instrumentals (1)
Learning New Songs (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Love love love the class and jazz that Tyler brought to our wedding! Never would I have thought Tyler’s touch at the wedding would make such a big difference. We received (and still are) so many compliments and comments about how cool and awesome that was. We had a Chinese & American wedding at a winery & both loved it and were taking videos of him all night. It truly would not have been the same without Tyler there.

When I communicated with him when I was planning my wedding, you can tell how much thought he puts into his gigs. He played all the songs we requested and set the scene I wanted. He even communicated with my DJ to make sure all the equipment was compatible. Thank you so much Tyler! Best money spent.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

My husband loves Jazz so the moment he found Tyler, we booked him right away. He was very professional and always on time. Our guests loved Tyler and enjoyed his selection of music that night. He can also play piano which he performed at our home for our cultural ceremony in the morning. He made our night so special by collaborating with other musicians to play our first dance song that was sung by my father-in-law. We can't thank you enough for the wonderful service you provided, Tyler. We were very happy and kept wishing we could go back to that night again!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Tyler Varnell - Saxophone Ceremony & Reception Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Price Range Includes:

Photos & Videos

12 Photos

Tyler Varnell

12 Photos
220x220 sq 1527900036 be2e90379e067f37 1527900032 659a9b4652e9ab81 1527900031275 1 1   sunset1   iris
220x220 sq 1527899842 3003e370675baece 1527899838 fae1d4e67d2944f2 1527899830053 2 demarcodarling0497
220x220 sq 1527899842 2236349e87d89e5a 1527899837 95ca0e32f174eca0 1527899830049 1 demarcodarling0495
220x220 sq 1511982943584 2   kimmy1322
220x220 sq 1511982916638 2   kimmy1314
220x220 sq 1511982917662 2   kimmy1318
220x220 sq 1527899885 adaa0e271129e53e 1527899883 949cc62de6cedf92 1527899880566 5 img 0257
220x220 sq 1527899874 856aec1261f14659 1527899872 3762963c21abf811 1527899869250 4 img 0247
220x220 sq 1527899874 dedc757eee8aae79 1527899872 8eee955070088459 1527899869247 3 img 0238
220x220 sq 1501629643575 smile1   square
220x220 sq 1509053707656 2   blue sky edit 2
220x220 sq 1527899885 4d60c0cb8f10457a 1527899883 8d50f40582def48f 1527899880569 6 img 1249

4 VIDEOS

Newport Beach, CA 92660   See On Map
425-314-1550 (phone)
Tyler Varnell - Saxophone Ceremony & Reception is a wedding Saxophonist from Southern California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, Los Angeles County, and San Diego County. Tyler Varnell - Saxophone Ceremony & Reception is a professional Saxophonist that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 2017 specializing in Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour, Wedding Reception Live Band Music, First Dances, and other Special Moments for your big day.