TWW Events

Goodyear, AZ View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,321 Typical Price

TWW Events is a full service wedding and event planning company based in Phoenix, Arizona.Our team brings award-winning passion to your wedding and specializes in a timeless style. Whether you are hosting a grand event or an intimate party, you are guaranteed a completely custom event that is uniquely yours.TWW Events design staff have combined 50 years of time-tested experience. Whether your style is rustic chic, simple elegance or Glamourous Glam... we are there to help you with every step of the way.

TWW Event team offers a range of experience to ensure your special day runs smoothly. They offer the following services to couples:

• Complimentary design and planning session
  • Fresh florals
  • delivery and set up & late night tear down
  • Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2321

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Alicia
    Alicia Married on 06/02/2021

The best in arizona

I used TWW Events for both my day of wedding planning needs and my florist and decorator. It was such a positive and wonderful experience.
    Kathy was my Day of Planner. From the moment we met in March 2020, she was so kind, helpful and organized. My big resort wedding with 200 people suddenly became a 20 person backyard wedding...and Kathy handled it all with such ease and grace. She was so helpful in contacting my resort to change our plans and was so supportive as we decided how to make our wedding work.
    On the day of our wedding, Kathy handled everything. She greeted every vendor, made sure everything was flowing, and was so nice throughout.
    Kathy is a very sweet person which I really loved as part of my wedding experience. 24 hours before my wedding the lights weren't working in our tent and Kathy answered my call at 9:30 pm to talk me through it and be of service. I loved working with her.
    i worked with Jacque on flowers and decor. My absolute dream was to have a candlelight backyard wedding and she made my dream come true x1000. We had a twinkle light tent, the most beautiful backdrop, a candlelit aisle, and the most beautiful table settings you can imagine. Jacque is kind, creative, and works incredibly hard. She helped me create my dream wedding, put me in touch with the best vendors, and was available to me throughout the planning (and planning again with COVID.)
    I cannot recommend TWW Events more. Get ready to have your dreams come true!

TWW Events's reply:

I know I have said this before... but you were literally the BEST client ever! You made planning a dream... and you light up a room when you walk in, so it was our pleasure to work with you! BTW it was ME on the phone with you at 9:30!!! lolol And you were right! The dimmer was wrong, so I am SO glad you called then and not the next day!!! I'd do it all over again with you and Ryan!!! See you soon dollface!
    Jazmin P. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing!!!!

We hired Kathy for planning and day of. To say she was amazing is an understatement! She was such a great help with planning, details, organization, and I could honestly say I would have another wedding just knowing she would be my wedding planner and I wouldn’t have to worry about anything. She worked with me and my family for 2 years thanks to covid, so she technically planned 2 weddings for me. Without her I would have been so lost. If you are looking for a wedding planner PLEASE PLEASE look no further and hire Kathy and TWW. They are beyond amazing and will make your day exactly how you dreamt of!
    Michaela G. Married on 02/10/2021

Blown away by Jacque's talent !!!

After seeing my sister in laws wedding Jacque worked on last year I KNEW I had to work with Jacque on my upcoming wedding. She was an absolute dream to work with and she brought my vision to life with candlelight and boho floral. She went above and beyond and was by far the easiest decision throughout the whole wedding planning process. I gave her a few inspiration photos and let her creative mind run and I am so glad I did!!! Thank you again!!!

TWW Events's reply:

I just love you!!!! Thank you for such kind words!!! You were a pleasure to work with! I love creative freedom and love that you gave it to me!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

27 photos · 04/19/2019
  • Lauren & Jake
    35 photos · 03/23/2019

Cactus Wedding Films Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Always & Forever Wedding Officiant Always & Forever Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

We endorse Thee Wedding and Event Warehouse as one of our preferred vendors.

500 N. Bullard Suite C29 Goodyear, AZ, 85338
602-725-5332

By appointment only.
Location of (TWW Events)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding