5635 N Scottsdale Rd #170, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cyndi Hardy Photography

Cyndi's artistic approach brings together an editorial style with an edgy flair, a taste for distinctive colors and textures, a relaxed shooting approach and a strong passion for telling your visual story. She believes that providing awesome memories requires insight, intuition and the ability to connect with people on an emotional level.

About Storytelling Photography
Wedding photography does not have to be just about posed shots. Wouldn't it be awesome to relax, simply have a good time and know that great images will follow?

With Cyndi's storytelling approach to photography, the focus is on the overall experience rather than the traditional process of picture taking. She encourages the wedding couple to relax and enjoy their special day with their family and friends and finds ways to enhance and capture the best moments throughout the day. She takes her time and lets the story unfold. This relaxed approach reduces stress and leaves more room for pure fun.

Follow Cyndi Hardy Photography on

55 Reviews for Cyndi Hardy Photography

• Elaine

Elaine · Married on 12/08/2019

Perfect Pictures

Cyndi was so much fun to work with, and her pictures are so perfect! She really captures the moments and makes you laugh and have a good time while you are nervous!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Elaine! I had an awesome time getting to know you guys and working with you!
  • Meghan

Meghan Wilson · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing photos and professionalism

We are so grateful and lucky to have booked Cyndi. From the first email all the way to the end of the wedding, she was an incredibly kind and knowledgeable professional. The photos were stunning, with amazing angles, lighting, framing of the shots, strategically hiding people and objects behind us, knowing the great locations at our venue, and she was even able to turn around a few photos for us on our wedding night so we didn't have to wait to see how wonderful they were and share them. She approaches things very calmly and in addition to being an amazing photographer, she was able and kind enough to walk us through some of the wedding events like recommending where we need to be, helping us sign the marriage license, cutting the cake, etc. We can't recommend her highly enough. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts, Cyndi.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

Cyndi and her team are absolutely amazing! She is super quick to respond to all communications which was super important to me as I was planning my wedding from Florida. She checked in with us the day before our wedding as she was shooting another wedding at the venue which was unexpected but super nice as my mom had special made a backdrop for the photobooth. Day of Cyndi was at the venue early, checked in with me first to see how I was doing. She was excellent at communicating day of to ensure I knew what was going on as well as what to expect. We took 'thank you sign' photos for my thank you cards, Cyndi got those to me within a week of the wedding. I haven't gotten my photos back yet; standard is 4-8 weeks which she communicated upfront and the day after the wedding. However, I am 100% confident in her ability and her talent. Thank you soooo much Cyndi- you helped make my day perfect!! :)

Sent on 04/23/2018

Real Weddings

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Rev Giovanni Weddings Wedding Officiants

Cyndi is great to work with. Her pictures speak for themselves

• ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Wedding DJs

We at All Pro DJs have worked with Cyndi for a few years now so when we say we love working with her, you can take that to the bank. She is total professional who knows how to get great shots and is a genuinely cool person, so she can rock and roll with any event. I've seen Cyndi handle unruly wedding parties with a smile and she always gets her shots without bringing the focus to herself. Her work speaks for itself, but I'm happy to say that we always appreciate the shots that she shares with us.

• 5635 N Scottsdale Rd #170 Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 See on map
    Location of (Cyndi Hardy Photography)
  • Goodyear Goodyear, AZ, 85338 See on map
    Location of (Cyndi Hardy Photography)