5635 N Scottsdale Rd #170, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cyndi Hardy Photography

Cyndi's artistic approach brings together an editorial style with an edgy flair, a taste for distinctive colors and textures, a relaxed shooting approach and a strong passion for telling your visual story. She believes that providing awesome memories requires insight, intuition and the ability to connect with people on an emotional level.

About Storytelling Photography
Wedding photography does not have to be just about posed shots. Wouldn't it be awesome to relax, simply have a good time and know that great images will follow?

With Cyndi's storytelling approach to photography, the focus is on the overall experience rather than the traditional process of picture taking. She encourages the wedding couple to relax and enjoy their special day with their family and friends and finds ways to enhance and capture the best moments throughout the day. She takes her time and lets the story unfold. This relaxed approach reduces stress and leaves more room for pure fun.

Follow Cyndi Hardy Photography on

Cyndi Hardy Photography 5
Cyndi Hardy Photography 6
Cyndi Hardy Photography 7

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

Cyndi and her team are absolutely amazing! She is super quick to respond to all communications which was super important to me as I was planning my wedding from Florida. She checked in with us the day before our wedding as she was shooting another wedding at the venue which was unexpected but super nice as my mom had special made a backdrop for the photobooth. Day of Cyndi was at the venue early, checked in with me first to see how I was doing. She was excellent at communicating day of to ensure I knew what was going on as well as what to expect. We took 'thank you sign' photos for my thank you cards, Cyndi got those to me within a week of the wedding. I haven't gotten my photos back yet; standard is 4-8 weeks which she communicated upfront and the day after the wedding. However, I am 100% confident in her ability and her talent. Thank you soooo much Cyndi- you helped make my day perfect!! :)

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

Cyndi was awesome! She had our wedding pictures edited and emailed to us 2 weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Cyndi Hardy Photography 8
    Cyndi Hardy Photography 9
    Cyndi Hardy Photography 10
    Cyndi Hardy Photography 11
    Cyndi Hardy Photography 12
    Cyndi Hardy Photography 13

Megan · Married on 11/05/2016

We love Cyndi! She was by far the easiest person to work with throughout the wedding process. She is super sweet and super laid back. She responds lightning fast to emails, and is up for anything you want. Her pictures are amazing! She did our engagement photos, wedding day photos (with assistant Tiffany) and we used her photo booth. The photo booth was so much fun. It’s an open one, not the cramped tiny box ones, so we could fit tons of people in the photos; it was a blast. Cyndi is amazing for any photo needs! She deserves more than 5 stars.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! I loved getting to know you guys and being a part of your amazingly special day!!

Real Weddings

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Rev Giovanni Weddings
    Rev Giovanni Weddings Wedding Officiants

Cyndi is great to work with. Her pictures speak for themselves

• ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth
    ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Wedding DJs

We at All Pro DJs have worked with Cyndi for a few years now so when we say we love working with her, you can take that to the bank. She is total professional who knows how to get great shots and is a genuinely cool person, so she can rock and roll with any event. I've seen Cyndi handle unruly wedding parties with a smile and she always gets her shots without bringing the focus to herself. Her work speaks for itself, but I'm happy to say that we always appreciate the shots that she shares with us.

• 5635 N Scottsdale Rd #170 Scottsdale, AZ, 85250 See on map