Cyndi Hardy Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

A Chillass Arizona & Cali Photographer with a Gypsy Soul and a Passport at the Ready

Growing up between the desert and the ocean is a dream for someone who is inspired by nature and light. Born in California but with a love of the Sonoran landscape, I split my time photographing amazing people and their stories anywhere between Phoenix and San Diego (and beyond).

All I need is my camera, an audiobook, and some coffee, and I鈥檓 ready to travel anywhere.

After graduating from Brooks Institute of Photography Cum Laude, I photographed a wedding, and I fell in love. The rest, as they say, is history, and after nearly two decades of photography, I鈥檓 still madly in love with my job.

I love bold and vibrant colors, the watercolor pastel of the desert at sunset, and any shade of blue that the ocean has to offer. Color moves me, people in love fill up my heart, and preserving history is a driving force in my work.

I鈥檓 a hockey-addicted British Procedural/True Crime enthusiast with a big love for rescue dogs, live music, hugs, and flip-flops. I鈥檓 lucky enough to live in one of the most beautiful places in the country, which only increases my wanderlust to see other areas.

I tell stories with my camera because it鈥檚 what I was born to do. Let鈥檚 meet over a glass of wine, coffee, or scotch if you are so bold; I want to hear your story.

Describing your style as a visual artist is always a bit of a struggle because it鈥檚 always evolving. Every year your work shifts a little because you鈥檙e always seeking new angles, new ways of seeing, and new ways of making the camera see what you feel.

However, there are some constants, and I鈥檇 love to share with you what mine are.

I love when a photo tells a story. I can鈥檛 think of anything more powerful than looking at an image and understanding immediately what is going on and also understanding immediately that there is more to the story that makes you curious about the people or subject.

My work is deeply influenced by nature, color, and the earth. I bring that into every photo shoot, and the clients that hire me feel a connection to the earth, too, whether they love the ocean, the desert, or the mountains.

The best photos are born of a great client experience. It doesn鈥檛 matter how talented you are; nobody wants to spend their day with a crankyass photographer. I鈥檓 there for you every step of the way, and I鈥檓 the most chillass photographer you will meet.

It鈥檚 my goal to create beautiful, meaningful art for you.

• Woman-owned

Jilliana Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cyndi is amazing. Her photos really captured our personality and the atmosphere of the wedding perfectly. We're beyond thrilled with them and are so amazed at how many great shots she managed to snap while remaining so unobtrusive. Cyndi is also really accommodating, checking in with us several times throughout the wedding and making sure we were on time during portrait sessions. So much of the wedding passed by in a blur but Cyndi was able to capture the emotions and highlights so clearly that we can almost hear the laughter and feel the love when we look at her photos. She snapped so many great candids of our guests during the reception. And we've had many, many guests comment about the funbooth being a highlight of the wedding. They loved the props and thought that having real people take the photos made the experience so much better compared to a traditional booth.

Overall, we would highly recommend both Cyndi as a photographer as well as her funbooth package. Working with her is a stress-free experience with a great final product.

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jilliana!! We had an amazing time at your wedding!! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke T. Married on 03/10/2022

Amazing Photographer

Cyndi was one of the best parts of our wedding day. She made us feel so comfortable and helped us get all of the shots we wanted. We could not have had our wedding without her there. After she did our engagement photos we knew that we had to have her at our wedding. Highly recommend!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin H. Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing!!!

Cyndi is such an amazing photographer! As soon as we emailed back and forth I knew she was someone who truly cares about what she does and the photos she takes. Then when we met in person and saw her albums the work spoke for itself! She did an engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier! If you want someone with vibrant color and and amazing eye for good shots than Cyndi is your gal!
  • illustration stars

• Nadiya & Jake
    72 photos 路 05/18/2019

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Rev Giovanni Weddings Rev Giovanni Weddings Wedding Officiants

Cyndi is great to work with. Her pictures speak for themselves

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Wedding DJs

We at All Pro DJs have worked with Cyndi for a few years now so when we say we love working with her, you can take that to the bank. She is total professional who knows how to get great shots and is a genuinely cool person, so she can rock and roll with any event. I've seen Cyndi handle unruly wedding parties with a smile and she always gets her shots without bringing the focus to herself. Her work speaks for itself, but I'm happy to say that we always appreciate the shots that she shares with us.

5635 N Scottsdale Rd #170 Scottsdale, AZ, 85250
Location of (Cyndi Hardy Photography)
Phoenix Goodyear, AZ, 85027

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding